N-a-k-e-d Toilet Paper. Get a FREE Cottonelle Brand Roll Cover. Respect the Roll!!!

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by Cake, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Cake

Cake New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Cake

Cake New Member

Collector Lucy takes Respecting the Roll to a whole new level

4. Cake

Cake New Member

5. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Thanks Cake. I'm not having any luck getting it to go though. I'll keep trying cause I really want one of these.

6. carmen326

carmen326 New Member

here is another barcode (just in case the other one is exhausted) straight from my Linen closet
    :kekeke: 3600011631 :kekeke:

7. ChevVan75

ChevVan75 Member

Thanks Cake
    :bigthumb:

8. Cake

Cake New Member

Just make sure that you use an UPC code that is from a pack of 12 rolls or larger.

9. donnasarno

donnasarno New Member

thanks cake.got the blue one!

10. afan

afan Member

Thanks! Wonder if the Quilted Northern I use will fit in it, probably not. But they are cute containers.

11. LoriLions

LoriLions New Member

It worked for me too! Thanks for sharing!

12. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Working again. Yippee LOL

13. twin36a

twin36a Active Member

it finally worked for me

14. carmen326

carmen326 New Member

It' a 12 pack UPC

15. mshelly

mshelly Member

Finally got thru thnks

16. bluecrab

bluecrab New Member

I ordered a free Cottonelle Brand Roll Cover about three weeks ago, Instead of receiving just one, I have received three so far! 2 green and one blue. :uh:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  17. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

These are no longer free. And they're by a designer! Saw this story today:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/toilet-paper-goes-chic-designer-204723975.html

Toilet paper goes chic with designer covers
    Cottonelle commissions designer Jonathan Adler to make chic toilet paper roll covers
    Associated Press

The roll covers will be available in January at respecttheroll.com for a shipping charge of $1.99 plus an offer code from a package of Cottonelle toilet paper. Or you can order one now for $3.99, including shipping.

Adler, whose other projects have included straws for extra-skinny Diet Pepsi cans, said the uniqueness of toilet paper covers appealed to him. He wanted them to be "bold, punchy and mood-enhancing" and tried to infuse a "pop-art element."

"I don't get calls every day to design spare toilet roll covers," he said. "But I believe every piece in your home, no matter how unexpected or mundane, should be fabulous."

Now, thanks to Chris, i got one of these while it was still free, and I'm actually NOT using it for TP :). Those who got in on the freebie...would you actually PAY for one of these?

18. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

No I would not pay for one either. The one I got free I am using for another purpose as well.

19. Dewdrop01

Dewdrop01 New Member

Despite signing up when this was first posted. I never even GOT the free one..

20. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

:rofl: definitely would NOT pay for the roll covers. I ended up getting 2 free from that promotion (blue & green). I don't use them for tissue rolls though (I wonder if anyone does :kekeke:)- I put loose (already cut) coupons in 1 and the other has small trinkets in it. I used to keep small stuff like that in a drawer, but I got tired of hearing the stuff roll around every time I opened other drawers beside it, so the roll cover canister works perfectly and it has a cute design :)

21. aradia1963

aradia1963 New Member

It didn't work for me. :(
    Happy New Year.