MyCokeRewards Heads Up thread

Suellen

The Church Lady
200 points
$5 Best Buy® reward certificate (250 Reward Zone® points)

Spend points for points. Get the latest in electronics. Reward yourself at Best Buy.

Here's something refreshing from Best Buy: turn your My Coke Rewards points into 250 Reward Zone program points. And that's good for a $5 reward certificate toward a future purchase at Best Buy or on BestBuy.com®. Reward Zone is the free program that awards you points for your Best Buy purchases, and allows you to get points from our partners like My Coke Rewards, Netflix®, 1800Flowers®, and many more, allowing you more ways to earn your Reward certificates and earn them faster. See MyRZ.com for full Reward Zone program information and rules. What will you pick up?

:jump::jump: I just redeemed for this six times! I now have $30 in reward certificates.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Free College tshirt --- XL only :(

enter code ncaatshirt

+

enter 6 3-pt coke codes

thanks robyn for the info!

Where do I got to enter the 6 3-point codes and ncaatshirt. Is it on a different page because sometimes I know coke rewards has a special place for these types of offers? Thanks!

CareBear101

Generous Member
Where do I got to enter the 6 3-point codes and ncaatshirt. Is it on a different page because sometimes I know coke rewards has a special place for these types of offers? Thanks!

I think it is just the same page, that's how it was on their last promotion for a free shirt. Once you add all the codes, it will say special offer, and you have to click that.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
is this a repost? i just found out! lol
nah - I saw the tearpads with the info @ a store last month and did it then while it was still on my mind then completely forgot all about it - forgot about this thread too, but will be making sure to check it more now that I remember. Definitely don't wanna miss a good deal :D

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
What is the link for the shirt? I can not find it on the site when I entered the code?
there is not a link for the shirt, just type in the shirt code in the box.
you have to type in the new coke cap codes all in the same month to qualify.
the info will pop up on the screen - if it doesn't it may be expired. not to sure though - @ this point.

bettyjomama

They have Nascar shirts now with 4 codes on special 12 packs of coke and coke zero. If you dont like Nascar you can always paint the house in them!

register to remove this ad: