Mr. Potatoe head and spud buds @ Kohl's = uber cheap - FREE!!!

PSBean

:bigthumb: haven't bought them yet, going today as tomorrow Monday the 16th is the last day of the ad. hasbro toys 40% off, i saw spud buds for $5.39 - $5 manfq = $.39. others were not as cheap but damn near close to it. if you have a Kohl's charge like I do you can get 15%, %20, 30% percent off in addition to the sale price. I called my local store, you may want to call urs first, and was told that they DO honor coupons including IP's and if there was a prob to ask for a MGR when checking out at a regular register. The coups last for a while and since kohl's seems to ALWAYS have there BIGGEST sale of the year you may not need to jump on this right away, but they extra % off helps to rock the deal!!! Also thru today if you spend $50 you get $10 kohl's cash. :fingersx: :fingersx::run:

sondra1616

Thanks! I always wondered if they excepted coupons there. They have the tag reading pen on sale and I have a 10.00 coupon for it plus 20%off. I'll have to call ours and find out!:h5:

PSBean

i'm sorry to hear that, mine let me use my coups yesterday. i got 2 tater spuds for $.55 + tax!!! :D

register to remove this ad: