MedcoHealthStore: $10 off

t♂ph

The Dreamer
code: 10LIB

not sure how much the minimum purchase is for this one.. i tried adding $36.78 worth and it worked... 99 cent shipping on any order plus earn and use reward dollars.. you can also use online coupons to save more $$.

medcohealthstore.com

Reactions: Kay

Kamaree

Save $10 on your current order of $25 or more!
Limited to once per household. Offer expires Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks Toph :)

we3kings

relentless member
Thanks I really needed to order something from here and the code did work. Does anyone know how long shipping usually takes?

Sandy

anyone have any deal scenarios?

I was thinking about checking out the Olay products to then submit for the rebate. Although, Wags has the Olay Pro X on sale this coming week for $29.99 with a FREE 19.99 cleanser. Depends on how it shows up on the receipt.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I was thinking about checking out the Olay products to then submit for the rebate. Although, Wags has the Olay Pro X on sale this coming week for $29.99 with a FREE 19.99 cleanser. Depends on how it shows up on the receipt.

thx. I browsed the site and they have lots of coupons available. Gotta figure me out a deal. :)

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
:h5::h5:
:bowrofl::bowrofl:
repped u for that one :)

:kekeke: You are too funny. This rep stuff is making me crazy. Everytime I go to rep someone I'm always get that message that I have to spread it around more. And what's up with when you hover over the green dingleberries: "...has an spectacular aura about," "is a jewel in the rough," ...and others. It's a weird system, IMO!

register to remove this ad: