Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
Shoot...I was gonna run and do this, but now their site's having technical issues. Boo! :( I'll have to check back later.

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Site back up, I was able to do another order after making an account for my husband...LOL. WOOHOO 4 new tins of Rosebud Salve (2 of reg,1 minted rose,and one 1 strawberry rose-divided into 2 orders)! SO hard to find in a store anywhere around here!! only paid $1.17 for each order! (total was $10.18, used $10 q, .99 for a total of $1.17!).

webhunting.info

i can't seem to decide so i've ordered nothing. lol. but commonsense's blog said somebody ordered $20 in swiffer and then will get the other $10 back in the swiffer rebate.

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
i can't seem to decide so i've ordered nothing. lol. but commonsense's blog said somebody ordered $20 in swiffer and then will get the other $10 back in the swiffer rebate.

That's a good idea too. Order something, it's practically free! You know you want to. :rofl:

I have my order ready and I'm trying to register, but it's unable to let me. Poop!

sarahjane0721

My Toatal was $1.95 and they only charged my card $0.99? But one of my items is on back order, Would that make it charge only $0.99?

sarahjane0721

They only charged me the $0.99 becuase one of my items was on backorder and My total was below $10 from that, Will they charge my card when the item comes in?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
some orders are being cancelled..

i read some people had 15 transactions.. you can get mad at me but i feel like its too much.. the consequence would be that all our orders would be cancelled..

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i tried this and the code didnt work.

I think they pulled it off.. it has been days that some people have been placing multiple orders..

Did you try all of these?

10MHS
20MHS
MHS10
FIRST10
TENOFF

and type them in small letters (lowercase)..

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I got these early in the morning: 6/4 3:38 AM PST

Medco Health Store
Shipment Confirmation

Dear

Greetings from Medco Health Store. This e-mail is to notify you that your order is now complete.
Order details for order #: XXXXXXX
Placed on: 6/3/2010 at 5:20:04 pm
Shipping to: XXXXXX
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping

Items Shipped (current)
Delivery/Tracking: 6/4/10 - US Mail - 910XXXXXXX01346 (Tracking information will be available within 24 hours)
Qty Product Price
1 Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Mineral for Adults 50+, Tablets - 220 ea $19.39

Payment Method: MasterCard
Medco Health Store Subtotal: $ 19.39
Medco Health Store Shipping : $ 0.99
Tax: $ 0.00
Discount: $ -10.00
Total: $ 10.38
In the case that this portion of your order results in multiple shipments, all shipments will be delivered using the shipping method listed above.

Thank you for shopping at Medco Health Store.

Regards,

Customer Care
orders@medcohealthstore.com

Copyright © 1999-2010 Medco Health Solutions, Inc. and/or Medco CHP, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Questions or concerns? Contact us at:
Medco Health Store
attn: Customer Care
411 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1400
Bellevue, WA 98004

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: