Medco Health Store: $10 off $10, only $0.99 shipping

Josie101

My 2 orders has been shipped by UPS & is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.I can understand one,two & maybe three orders but it's just plain greedy to place 22 or 34 orders which some people have done.It's sad that some people can be that selfish. :(

Sandy

My 2 orders has been shipped by UPS & is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.I can understand one,two & maybe three orders but it's just plain greedy to place 22 or 34 orders which some people have done.It's sad that some people can be that selfish. :(

I placed 3 orders under my name using the 3 codes that were out there. Personally, I would not place more orders even though I have several email addresses. I'm grateful I'm not in a position where I feel I need to place 22 or 34 orders but, I'm sure there are some in need. I wonder if they stopped the usage of those codes because of orders to that extreme.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
so can we use the DR10 code to get $10 off of $25 and buy the swiffer refills and than send in for the swiffer rebate? Did anyone do this?

auntcrystal77

so can we use the DR10 code to get $10 off of $25 and buy the swiffer refills and than send in for the swiffer rebate? Did anyone do this?

i heard alot did this but its not working now so if u didnt get it then no but if u already got it then yes lol

register to remove this ad: