Lowe's Black Friday "pre-event" on Facebook

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by lauradman, Nov 4, 2010.

1. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. helobuff

helobuff New Member

OMG there are 36,000 people attending tonight that have RSVP'd already and its only 630!

4. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Now it is up to 85k! RSVP'ed!!! Insane.

5. wintergal

wintergal Sweet and Sassy

Staying away from that one!! WOWZERS!!!

6. hussaroo

hussaroo New Member

Cant wait! they actually had a kitchen fauett released at 90% off yesterday, i couldnt get through :( but it was fun trying :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  7. rissasweetay

rissasweetay Active Member

Damn those went quick!

8. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

yeah within seconds..oh well..

9. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I tried but of course I thought they were saying it was 20% off and I decided not too.. also they dont have shipping option.. you must pick up in store and we dont have one! You would think they would have a shipping option since you have to buy it while on facebook. Also they were suppose to have 2000 discount codes to hand out.. they handed out one for a mixer.. then since their site crashed they said all the codes were gone. ??? :dunno:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  10. rissasweetay

This was posted on their FB page today.

So hopefully we'll find out tomorrow what's really going to go on with this. I was soooo close to getting one of the mixers last night but the site crashed. Hopefully they'll figure out some better way to do this. :noes:

11. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Yeah, I hope they do that mixer again, under $20 for that thing is totally unhead of!!! Definitely site overload though. Over 100k "rsvp'ed" now... :run:

12. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

omg wow....

13. rissasweetay

Here's the update on this. It looks like this system may work a lot better than the last.

14. rissasweetay

It's live now. It's a faucet.

15. lauradman

lauradman New Member

live again Kuerig Coffee maker

16. rissasweetay

I'm seriously crossing my fingers for either an electric fireplace, outdoor Christmas decorations, or even a nice vacuum cleaner :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

17. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Me too, I would really like a Dyson Rollerball. I wasn't online when they did the mixer either so I would love another chance at one of those. Been dying for one for ages!

18. rissasweetay

My grandmother found one for me at a second hand store, only it didn't have a manual or any of the accessories with it, just the mixer and bowl. She paid $5 for it and then I found the accessories at Kitchen & Co for $10 ea. So paid $25 for it total. I didn't need the mixer code last night but I tried cause my sister has been wanting one and I thought it would make a great Christmas present for $20 LOL

19. rissasweetay

They also just said that if you blink you'll miss the next code, there's only 25 of them this time.

20. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Oh wow, I missed where they said that.

I think it is a fridge or freezer tho --- about to go live

21. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

yeah it was a fridge