Lots of free stuff to bid on for free from ebay type site....

pyrojaykup

I'm not sure if this qualifies to go in the free section but I found this site about 3 or 4 days ago...its like ebay, except you can earn credits by taking surveys and completing a profile. I've taken a few surveys per day and got 5,200 credits, which I bid and won 3 months of xbox live with ($25 value). I haven't spent a penny or completed any of the trial offers that require a credit card (they do have those and give you more credits, you just gotta remember to cancel it before the trial is up...not worth it to me). I would get credits for referrals as well but I know you can't post referrals here so check it out if you'd like, they have tons of new and used things to bid on from that other people have listed.

www.listia.com

let me know if this doesn't belong in the free section by commenting and I will remove it, thanks!! :)

Kamaree

I was banned from that site because a known seller was not sending the item out to someone I know and said she did. Then she proceeded to be rude about it, so I left a comment on her page and she reported it and next thing I know I was banned.. It wasn't even a bad comment, it was just a bidder beware comment. I suppose they banned me because she threw a fuss over it and was a known seller. *shrugs*

I haven't had the urge to go back, but a lot of the ladies here use listia and like it. :)

donnasarno

Hi Jay! Thanks for all the free stuff you post!:jump: Got some fun things and helps alot when i cant afford to spend anything! Where do you do the surveys? I signed up and tried in the get started, earn points, but I cant find them.:dunno: I never have even gone on ebay so this is brand new to me but I can see a new addiction coming on.:run: Looks fun but guess it depends on how hard it is to win.Do you wait til the very end to bid? If you bid it doesnt cost you any points unless you actually win, right? Thanks lots!:wavey:

auntcrystal77

ive won many things on there-used to love it. i never bid till the end cause most people dont. it dont cost a thing unless u win just make sure its free shipping or else it does cost and if u get outbid u get your points back. ive got so many points and havent done anything on there in forever might have to start again with the new baby on the way lol.

donnasarno

HI! :dunno:Does anyone know where the surveys for the points are? Crystal!:wavey: Get some cool stuff for the baby! So happy for you and saw its a girl! Yay!:jump:(no pink emoticons:hs:)

pyrojaykup

up in the top right corner you'll see a green link that says "get points"...click that then click the link that says complete special offers or make a purchase. a bunch of tabs will come up...theres a free section and a survey section. have fun :)

If you are new to Listia this link will give you 500 credits. Then, follow the post right above this one shows how to earn additional credis. Also, if you have an item to list you will earn 500 more credits. Listed items earn loads of credits. It is really fun so far. Some items are attainable with FREE SHIPPING, too! This is the link to get the credits....
https://www.listia.com/signup/1669839

Last edited:
Listia is even better than before.....more jewelry, more art, more antiques and most with free shipping! Many items sell for 499 credits. Auctions are never artificially inflated at the end. I have had no problems shill bidders jacking up their own auctions because Listia makes that very had to do. A fun fun fun auctions site!!! :)

https://www.listia.com/signup/1669839

register to remove this ad: