Lot 18

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Alicia, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Alicia

Alicia New Member

Shipping is now 4.99...got a bottle of wine for 2.10 with tax and shipping using credit of 20.00. :)

Register to remove this ad
  3. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Gotta go look! Thanks Alicia.:h5:

4. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

My $20 credit was mysteriously reduced back to $10. Anyone else?

5. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

The second $10 was only for 7 days according to the email. Has it been that long Laurel? If not, you might email them.

I just got a $32.00 bottle of Oregon Cardonnay for $3.98. I'd never buy a 32 dollar bottle of wine (for 32 dollars anyway). I will/do however buy 4 dollar bottles. If nothing else, I'll use it for cookin'. :yum:

6. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

I don't think it was a full 7 days...when did Toph post the seafood set?

Like you, the wine prices are a little rich for me. I'd never spend that much on a bottle without getting to taste it first. IMO, some things, like wine, are better purchased off-line still.

7. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I figure for 4 dollars, it'll be fun to get as a "present" in the mail. ;) I'm easily amused.

Not sure when he posted it. You should be able to do a search on "Lot18" to find it though.

8. Alicia

Alicia New Member

No Problem. Love your avatar! :D

9. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

Tried to order a bottle of wine using the camel $20 prepaid gift card to pay for the 98 cents and it won't acccept it! Oh well!

10. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

granms try another one. It wouldnt take my Discover ones but it took my AMEX gift card:bigthumb:

11. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

LOL only one I have at the moment! Its a Visa. Still waiting on the other win.

12. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

thanks alicia for the update :)

13. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Yeah, I tried the 20 dollar Camel Visa and the 15 dollar Discover spa card -- nada. Too bad too. That would have been an even better "present".

14. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

15. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

i have a $30 credit to use up..any gd deals on wine??

16. lizmac21

lizmac21 New Member

same here i have a $20. credit but i have never bought wine before,please help me

17. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

On the wines....I rarely buy them without tasting it locally, but, they do list the tasting notes on the page and you can "google" the reviews on the internet.

I bought the Harney tea and tea pot for my daughter for Christmas with the $30 and $20 credits in my account and my husband's account while the free shipping was going on. They have some good valuable gourmet items for low low prices - half price sometimes.

18. geisha54156

geisha54156 New Member

I love lot18 wines...I used the first credit when free shipping is offered. They will periodically send additional credits.

19. bettyjomama

bettyjomama New Member

Thanks for posting, I ordered the coffee duo with my $30.00 credit. Not as good as wine, still free coffee is great.

:yum:

20. bamamom

bamamom New Member

That's what I did. Free coffee...love it! :rofl::yum: