Lot 18/ Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Alicia, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Alicia

Alicia New Member

Free shipping today from 2-5PM only!

Register to remove this ad
  3. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

Woo Hoo I got a free bottle of chablis!

4. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Dang... one day off... oh well.

Congrats on the free vino:h5: and thanks for posting.:bigthumb:

5. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

i got a california bottle of chardonnay for $1.98 yesterday. since i don't drink i guess i have to find it a home! or i'll just stare at the word "california". :kekeke:

6. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

did everyone just use theie $10 credit... Web, i'll be happy to take it off your hands :)

7. Alicia

Alicia New Member

Or you can do what I will do with the wine I got...give it to someone for a present or when you get invited somewhere for dinner. :wiggle:

8. webhunting.info

my $10 credit grew to $20. the wine was $16.99 i think?

9. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

yes, when you put something in your card and leave it there (without check out), 1 or 2 days later they will give you $10 more credit. I already bought 1 like Alice for $16.99. Awesome deal. But i still have 1 more account (use 2 difference address) i will wait for some cheaper red wine because i love drinking 1 glass of red wine every night. It's my habit :kekeke:

10. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

I have $20 in my account if someone wants to trade. Nothing will ship to Oklahoma!

11. PICKELFIEND12

PICKELFIEND12 New Member

I had gotten an extra amount for leaving an item in the cart, but now everytime I add something to the cart it says my cart will expire in 10 mins.

12. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

ditto

13. spacecasegirl

spacecasegirl New Member

And I ordered a Orgeon wine (2007 Domaine Drouhin Oregon Arthur Chardonnay) that shipped from NJ.:bowrofl:

14. webhunting.info

yeah, it'll delete from your cart but they'll still email you that they gave you $10 more.

15. kryslefinuckleika

kryslefinuckleika New Member

I had my $20 credit and today I got the guatemala coffee, its 19.99 shipping included so I got it for free

16. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

free shipping again this afternoon til 4

17. afan

afan Member

The wine I ordered last week still hasn't shipped. Now I realize it hasn't been below 90 in almost a month, well maybe a day or two it was in the high 80s, but how much does the temp need to fall for them to ship my wine. It'll be fall at this rate before it ships.

18. webhunting.info

yeah, it may be awhile then! i got mine yesterday but it's been pretty cool here. raining even. :run:

19. afan

afan Member

I had an email this morning saying it had shipped, so we'll see how long it takes. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered a white.

20. jenwinswim

jenwinswim Member

Can post the link please?

21. PICKELFIEND12

PICKELFIEND12 New Member

I received my wine I ordered last time the day after my shipping confirmation email, but I live pretty close to them.