Lands End free shipping on any order

webhunting.info

free shipping on any order ends 8/24
through link or use code AUG21 and the PIN 00001911

Men's Canvas Tennie Shoes
was $49.50 now $9.99

Lands' End has these men's canvas sneakers on sale for $9.99 after $39 savings. They come in two colors with select sizes in stock. Use the coupon code AUG21 and PIN 1911 to get free shipping. Here are some other shoes on sale:

Men's Canvas Boat Shoes was $39.50 is now $10.99
Men's Trekker Slide Shoes " $39.50 " $10.99
Men's Trekker Strap Sandals " $34.50 " $14.99
Men's Angel Fleece Slippers " $25 " $9.99

Expires: Unknown

more Lands End deals:

http://www.dealcatcher.com/index.asp?v=8&a=989&c=180224&o=1&i=10&d=082109

Women's Wedge Beach Slides $6.99

Lands' End has these women's beach slides on sale for $6.99 after $12 savings. Use the coupon code AUG21 and the PIN 1911 to get free shipping. These slides come in 6 colors with select sizes in stock. Here are some other women's shoes on sale:

Adult Trello Clog for $24.50 $7.99
Solid Canvas Shoe for $29.50 $7.99
Fleece Scuff Slipper for $25 $7.99

Solid Suede Flip Flops for $24.50 $9.99

Women Plain Classic Hollywood Pant $7.99
women's boot-cut pants on sale for $7.99 after $21 savings. The pants comes in sizes 2 to 18.

Beach Roll Up Mat
on sale for $24.99 after $44 savings. This set comes in two colors. I am temped to get one of these for myself!

Baby Blanket Sunscreen Kit
$6.99
For a limited time you can nab this baby blanket sunscreen kit from Land's End for just under seven bucks. It includes 2 SPF5 lotions - one in a spray bottle, one in a squeeze. It also includes a vinyl zippered bag to tote them around.

Last edited:

Ava

Glamorous Member
not really .. for some reason i always thinkkk i need something when i see deals!! haha .. i seem to think i need a crockpot now (with that rebate that was just posted) - and i don't even cook! :kekeke:

webhunting.info

not really .. for some reason i always thinkkk i need something when i see deals!! haha .. i seem to think i need a crockpot now (with that rebate that was just posted) - and i don't even cook! :kekeke:

lol i'm the same way exactly. i don't dare look! i used to laugh at my sister's "window shopping". i'm like...what's the point?!

Kimmi

Lands End

This ends in less than 6 hours.

Friends and Family Promo

25% off regular priced items and free shipping on all when you buy at least one regular priced item.

I shipped half to myself in Florida and half to my son in the Air Force in California and it was free shipping for both shipments.

I believe I only bought one regular priced item, the rest was clearance.

Enter the Promotion Code FFSEPTD and the PIN 00008796 in the space provided.

Kimmi

I can forward the email if anyone wants it. I don't see this offer on the website but it came to me by email and says forward to friend.

webhunting.info

I can forward the email if anyone wants it. I don't see this offer on the website but it came to me by email and says forward to friend.

here's the link. thanks for the post!

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...ature-_-FFHeadline&emid=usnews_092809_sample3

How to get Free Shipping & Handling + 25% off regular priced items:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order.

Or at checkout, on the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Promotion Code†(above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code and PIN.

Enter the Promotion Code FFSEPTD and the PIN 00008796 in the space provided.

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...eship&emid=usnews_111309_oth2&RRID=4506593009

plus 25% off regular priced items.

Enter the Promotion Code SAVE25 and the PIN 00004002 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End “Personal Shopping Account”...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page, click “Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”
3) Enter your “Promotion Code” and PIN (shown above). That’s it!

Limited Time Offer – 25% discount applies to regular priced Lands’ End® merchandise only. Offer excludes clearance, reduced price and Back Rack items, monogramming, gift boxing, duties and tax. Not valid on Gift Card, sears.com, Business Outfitters or Sears Canada or special events. One coupon per purchase. Not valid on previous purchases, and may not be used with any other coupon, discount or offer. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cash value 1/20¢. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Free shipping valid on orders to U.S. addresses (including U.S. territories and APO/FPO) and Canadian addresses only. Excludes drop shipments and items requiring specialty shipping. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For monogramming, engraving or hemming requests please allow 1-2 business days more. ©2009 Lands’ End. Inc.

Valid November 13 - November 16, 2009..

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...tdoor&emid=usnews_112409_wms5&RRID=4594927759

How to get Free Shipping & Handling:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order.

Or at checkout, on the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code and PIN.

Enter the Promotion Code NOV24 and the PIN 00002095 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End "Personal Shopping Account”...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page, click "Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”
3) Enter your "Promotion Code" and PIN (shown above). That’s it!

Limited Time Offer — Receive Free Shipping and handling to U.S. (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) and Canadian addresses when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. Discount will be applied at checkout. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands' End®, Sears®: and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CDT Tuesday, November 24, 2009.

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...ick&emid=usnews_121109_other3&RRID=4736938466

Enter the Promotion Code DEC14 and the PIN 00001248 in the space provided.

1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page, click "Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”

Limited Time Offer — Receive Free Shipping and handling to U.S. (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) and Canadian addresses when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. Discount will be applied at checkout. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands' End®, Sears®: and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CDT Monday, December 14, 2009.

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...-sale&emid=usnews_122409_all1&RRID=4842128430

Enter the Promotion Code DEC31 and the PIN 00007087 in the space provided.

1) Make your selections

Limited Time Offer — Receive Free Shipping and handling on any order to U.S. addresses (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) and Canada when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands' End®, Sears®: and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CDT Thursday, December 31, 2009

webhunting.info

http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/App...sneak&emid=usnews_011610_all1&RRID=5005931658

JANOUTERWEAR and the PIN 1218

ends 1/18

oops! i just realized this was free shipping on $50. that's what they've been running lately and so i'd quit posting it. thought this one was different, but nope. so sorry. :(

Limited Time Offer - Receive Free Shipping and handling to U.S. addresses (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) and Canada when you order $50 or more of merchandise (excludes monogramming, gift boxing, duties, taxes), and supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. Discount will be applied at checkout. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands' End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands' End®, Sears®: and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CST Monday, January 18, 2010.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

hip2save!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/PatternT...sku_0=::JBJ&CM_MERCH=SRCH_00001&origin=search

Lands’ End has quite a few adorable styles of Girls’ Pattern Tights marked down to just $2.99–from $9.99! Plus, you can score FREE shipping on any order by using code HAPPY and pin 00001417.

To sweeten this deal even further, go thru Ebates! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member (which will make the tights FREE) and 3% Cash back from your Lands’ End purchase! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find Lands’ End!

I snagged a pair of the Vintage Olive/Iris tights (pictured above). My total, with tax, came to just $3.22 shipped! Not bad for a pair of cute tights shipped right to my door!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: