Kraft First Taste- 6 FREE Product Coupons

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
That sucks, ladies! And you two are in OH, so I wonder if there is something about that demographic? :hug:

Could be but my mom is also in FL and she hasn't got it yet :cry:
I can always try trading with someone I guess, I wanted to try those Koolaid tablets

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
Could be but my mom is also in FL and she hasn't got it yet :cry:
I can always try trading with someone I guess, I wanted to try those Koolaid tablets

I have some $1 off the koolaid tabs at my walmart they are 1.97 so they would be .97 each if you want them kristin PM me your addy and I will send you some, my sister had a bunch of them left from her houseparty stuff and I dont buy them cuz my kids just try to put the tab in their mouth :uh:

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
I have some $1 off the koolaid tabs at my walmart they are 1.97 so they would be .97 each if you want them kristin PM me your addy and I will send you some, my sister had a bunch of them left from her houseparty stuff and I dont buy them cuz my kids just try to put the tab in their mouth :uh:

Thanks Casey, pm'ing you now.

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
if anyone wants some of the coupons I have from the houseparty ( im the only one that uses coupons in this family ) so we didnt give any away since it was all family here, here is what I have left, I only have 2 stamps so I will need a stamp for to send them or a SASE

(6) 1.50 oscar meyer deli fresh shaved meets x 7/31/10
(8) 1.50 off the 100 calorie cheese bits x 7/31/10
(6) 1.00 ritz crackerfuls exp 7/31/10
(7) 1.00 off the koolaid fun fizz x 7/31/10
(6) 1.75 off digornio pizza and breadsticks exp 7/31/10

Last edited:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just went to my homepage and got the offer :jump:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
QUOTE=CavzGirl23;320838]YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just went to my homepage and got the offer :jump:[/QUOTE]

:h5::h5::h5:..Gnna look@MINE....:cry:nadda:sadwavey:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
QUOTE=CavzGirl23;320838]YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just went to my homepage and got the offer :jump:

:h5::h5::h5:..Gnna look@MINE....:cry:nadda:sadwavey:[/QUOTE]

Dont fret....I didnt have the offer yesterday...try later 2day or tomorrow

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
i just checked my acct they were there not frees but $1.50 off computer froze had to restart and when I went back they were gone!

register to remove this ad: