Kissing Love Couple Keychain - Gift for Couples $0.69 + Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 13, 2010.

1. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Alicia

Alicia New Member

4. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

I gave it a try but it said: THAT COUPON HAS BEEN USED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TIMES (MLCK413008121378NL1)

So it'll cost $3.05 because can't use that coupon code. Thanks anyways :wavey:

Cyndie likes this.
  5. Brittney

Brittney New Member

worked for me...thanks :jump:

6. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I don't get it .. I used it and it went thru just fine.. I ordered one.. .69 cents shipped..
    Did you order from them today for something else? It says one coupon per customer per visit.. worked great for me..

7. brighten27

brighten27 New Member

Worked for me earlier, thanks!!!

Cyndie likes this.
  8. sugarhigh

sugarhigh New Member

Is this site really reliable? It looks kind of sketch.. I'm a bit worried about putting my credit card info in

Cyndie likes this.
  9. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I think i paid with paypal.. I cant remember.. but its a legit site.. lots of people buy from them all the time from other sites I check in on.. never heard of an issue with them.

Of course I just got an email from McDonalds that their site was hacked.. so you never know..

10. Brittney

Brittney New Member

i used a gift card with $2 left on it...so they wont be getting more than that =P

Cyndie likes this.
  11. luvmyshy

luvmyshy Member

Earlier it said the coupon had reached its max but I just tried again and it worked. I paid with paypal too. I would just try again!

Cyndie likes this.
  12. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Well that is weird.. huh.. maybe I should try to get another one.. great for little trinket gifts.. I do know people that order more than one but I dont know how they manage it.. maybe mutliple accounts? :dunno:
    Now if this was a 4BG flashdrive.. I would make more accounts.. :kekeke:

13. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

it IS working again now..i just got it..THANKS..cute stocking stuffer

14. helobuff

helobuff New Member

15. helobuff

helobuff New Member

16. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

No, i haven't ordered from them before but i did go back and i tried it again by typing in the coupon code instead of copy & pasting it and the code went through. So i used paypal to pay for it & it was only .69 cents :wavey: Thanks!

17. quin208

quin208 New Member

18. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Try again .. other people had the same problem.. then when they tried again it worked.. Hope you do and get one .. so cute..

19. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

GOT THIS EMAIL JUST NOW:
    "Note: Your order was shipped from Singapore. Most customers receive within two weeks."
    ..those poor little keychains have a longggggggggggg trip ahead of them..lol

20. LisaMurrow

LisaMurrow New Member

The keychain is cute :)

21. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member