Kashless.org shut down!

getitfree

Just an fyi... at this point, you can't even log on to use any remaining credits!

Kashless.org has been shut down

Thank you for your participation and support.

Kashless began in early 2008 as platform for building a community based around recycling, reusing, and extending the lifecycle of consumer goods. Our goal was to make a safe, easy-to-use marketplace for eco-friendly giving, receiving, and trading of goods. We are proud to have formed communities for ReCommerce in more than 50 cities across the country.
Why is Kashless shutting down?

Unfortunately, funding for Kashless.org has run out, and we are no longer able to operate the site as a non-profit.

getitfree

bummer.

they had credits?

Ha Ha.. I must be totally NUTS!!! I had them confused with recycle bank..lol.. Whew! Ok... I still have my credits..

I think I had kashless.org and recyclebank mentally mixed together because there was a time that you could do searches at the kashless site and get credit on the recycle bank site..

CarrieL1125

I tried using them a few weeks ago and it gave me a strange message about no longer being available in my area. Sad when sites like this peter out.

bettyjomama

you could try freecycle.com, there are many area's of the country where you can give and get free stuff. Kashless posted alot of Craigslist postings, mostly spam-scam junk!

register to remove this ad: