Johnsonvile Deli Bites

MMKAS19

:wavey:HI everyone:

I am new to the forum but not the website. I love this webiste for freebies and it doesn't waste my time because FREEBIES are marked EXPIRED.

I was wondering awhile back Johnsvile offer deli bites, they were suppose to be mailed in August, but we got a e-mail stating they would be shipped in September, here we are at the end of September and still no deli bites yet. Has anyone rec'vd their samples of this yet? I am beginning to wonder if we will ever get them.:uh:

Michelle

Lugnut

Johnsonville Bites

Got my sample quite a few weeks ago! It was delicious! :yum: Sorry you haven't gotten yours yet!

MMKAS19

Lugnut, lucky you!!!. Thank you all for your reply. Hopefully the rest of us, will be getting our samples. If I don't get mine by the end of October, I give up and will just chalk it up to "a sample I didn't received" Everyone let's keep each other posted if/when we get our samples.

MMKAS19

Thank you all for your response. Looks like they are finally starting to ship them. Are they coming via regular mail or UPS OR FED EX?

I just want to thank everyone on here for all your help with your answer about this issue and for being so friendly about it. I post a similar question on another freebie site forum that I am a member of and they pratically jump down my back for asking and posting in the wrong section. So thank agian for being for helpful and friendly. I think I will stick to this forum and this website :)

MMKAS19

I got my Johnsville Bites today.

:jump:

I got 'em. I got 'em today! YIPPPEE!!

Now one question for those who already got them.. are all the packet you got all original flavor or diffrent flavor. All my packets are original flavor.

Also this maybe a dumb question, but there you can eat right out of the package or do they need to be warmed up or cooked??

MMKAS19

I got six mini packets of original flavor, with about 6 bites in each of them. But they didnt' come with any instructions if you can eat right out of the package or if you need to heat them.:confused:

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
:jump:

I got 'em. I got 'em today! YIPPPEE!!

Now one question for those who already got them.. are all the packet you got all original flavor or diffrent flavor. All my packets are original flavor.

Also this maybe a dumb question, but there you can eat right out of the package or do they need to be warmed up or cooked??

Mine are all original and yes, you eat them right outta the pack!

register to remove this ad: