JcPEnny Reward 50 bonus points

ByandBy

You can earn 50 bonus points with your first purchase of any Simply Greenâ„¢ reusable shopping bag. They're just $1.99 and only in stores until April 30th. Net proceeds support the JCPenney Afterschool Fund, which provides children in need with access to life-enriching afterschool programs.

Anyone who saves JCPenny rewards from shopping this is a nice way to earn 50 extra for two bucks.

MD MOMMY

I had no idea, I don't shop there but maybe 2-3 times per year. I used to get the good $10/$10 purchase..it was fabulous then I stopped getting them. I actually wrote to JC Penney and asked them why I wasn't on the mail list, they said they would add me back in. I love those coupons!

ByandBy

I had no idea, I don't shop there but maybe 2-3 times per year. I used to get the good $10/$10 purchase..it was fabulous then I stopped getting them. I actually wrote to JC Penney and asked them why I wasn't on the mail list, they said they would add me back in. I love those coupons!

Oh, yes! Me three! Makes me want 2 clap my hands. Some of their sales are good sometimes.

register to remove this ad: