JCPenney $10 off $10

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Feb 12, 2010.

1. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

lol

I tried so hopefully everything works out. It's hard buying double lol.

2. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

yeah i think that's the story for a lot of us in here. i don't get the $10 off $50 or $40...but i wouldn't use it anyway! i threw something in the trash a few days ago. think it was just their ad for spend a gazillion get free shipping.

3. wendimj

wendimj New Member

Yes that included :puke:tax :puke::rofl:

4. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I placed a few orders the same way quite some time ago.. They actually shipped the orders to my local pennys.. then, when I picked up my orders, I was told that I could only have the discount once and the balances on the remaining orders was now higher.. then, I said that I didn't want the other orders and I was told that since the items were shipped, I would still be charged shipping! So.. basically, I was being told, refuse the orders at a HIGHER price, and you have to pay shipping for each order..... or.. pay a price higher than what was agreed to when you placed the order.!! Needless to say, I don't order from Pennys any longer.

5. webhunting.info

ouch. that was a horrible thing for them to do!! i wonder if bringing the email confirmation would have helped? that doesn't seem legal.

6. 3bears

3bears Active Member

luckily, i ordered one only..i don't want to go through those headache. :)

7. candy

candy Miss Congeniality

Got my daughter some jeans for $5.65, but after I get my $5 back from ebates my total will be 65 cents!!!:bowdown:

8. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

what are the benefits of being a member of ebates? how do u get the $5 back from ebates? is this $5 a credit to jcp? cash? please explain!! THANKS

9. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I think its a check. I could be wrong though.

10. destyne

destyne New Member

when u sign up for ebates and make your first purchase you get a 5.00 bonus. then every purchase you make thru there stores u get a cash back percentage every 3 months. they either mail you a check or deposit it in your paypal account.

11. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

thx

12. ToughTimes

ToughTimes New Member

13. webhunting.info

is it expired?

14. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Going to pickup my two orders tomorrow. We'll see if they give me any trouble. I did one in my husband and one in mine different cards and accounts. I got the shirt and jeans on both for around $5 something.