JC Penney $10 off $10 on-line

webhunting.info

code MOMSGR8

doesn't work for clearance/outlet
i tried it on a sale item and it worked though
i don't really shop there but i guess they want $4.60 even when i selected store pick-up! (don't know when this expires)

Isotoner® Embroidered Ballerina
Item# RP027-3025D
Color: White
Size: Medium

Original $20.00
Sale $12.60

Promotion: ($10.00)
MOMSGR8
Total Savings: ($17.40)
Subtotal: $2.60
Shipping & Handling: $4.50
Gift Wrap: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $7.10

webhunting.info

just got an email that said use code JCPBATH at checkout for a free deluxe sample of shower gel. Bliss' Vanilla and Bergamot (whatever that is). i still have my $5 off $5.

edit:
oh heck. would be helpful if i'd read the whole thing!
Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes.

Mishie

Friendly Member
i just saw that! how cuuuute. and how could anybody resist that "oh" face?! so how did you get so lucky to end up in Sweden?
Yeah, her oh! face is so adorable. :kekeke:

My husband is from here. He lived in Ohio for a little over a year and then we decdided to come here for a while. Not sure how long we'll stay here. It's a beautiful country, though.

Ava

Glamorous Member
bliss vanilla and bergamont is AMAZING ~ that's one of my absolute fave body washes .. i esp love it in the winter .. mmm ..

webhunting.info

i dated a swede for awhile many years ago. loved that accent. and boy he could cook. flambe'd EVERYTHING! my fire alarm in the apt. went off daily. :)

ToughTimes

just got an email that said use code JCPBATH at checkout for a free deluxe sample of shower gel. Bliss' Vanilla and Bergamot (whatever that is). i still have my $5 off $5.

edit:
oh heck. would be helpful if i'd read the whole thing!
Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes.

Is this $5 off $5 coupon from JCP rewards? Then you can use them with coupon codes. When you checkout, you have 2 separate text boxes - left side for promo code and right side for Serial number.

webhunting.info

oh well cool! thanks very much. i'm not far from the store but i haven't been able to decide if i want to go IN or just order on-line! :)

ByandBy

They have a new code 40% off it is WOW40 got it in the mail today. Says it can not be used on certain things like clearance, outlet etc.

register to remove this ad: