http://www.freestufftimes.com/24/free-6-pack-of-taylor-made-penta-tp-golf-balls/

chris

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.taylormadegolf.com/testpenta -you have to say you're a 15 or lower index/handicap, play 3 or more rounds each month, and play one of these balls: Titleist ProV1, ProV1X; Bridgestone B330, B330 RX, B330 RXS, B330S; Callaway Tour is, Tour iz, Tour ix; Nike 20XI, 20XI-X; Nike One Black, One Tour, One TourD, One Platinum; and Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star XV

WindHarvester

You Have Been Selected To Receive A Free 6-Ball Penta TP Pack!

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks. Every layer makes Penta TP the first complete Tour ball. Put it to the test using each of the 5 shot categories and see what Penta TP's 5 layers can do for you.

Thank you again for your participation and please follow the link below to learn more about the Penta TP golf ball.

Thanks Chris!

WindHarvester

I looked them up on Amazon and for a dozen of these balls they were $39.95 plus shipping so this is atleast a $20.00 freebie. I'm stoked and can't wait until the weather clears up so I can test the club and the balls.

Congrats to those who got both!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
got the email too. Yeah these higher end golf balls are pricey. I love playing them, but only for free :kekeke:

WindHarvester

got the email too. Yeah these higher end golf balls are pricey. I love playing them, but only for free :kekeke:

I love playing them too but the same as you, only for free or if I find them on the course.

I'll tell you these Taylomade giveaways are the best, with shipping and all it's saved everyone atleast $140.00 bucks.

Thanks again Chris!

baller41124

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks. Every layer makes Penta TP the first complete Tour ball. :)

register to remove this ad: