http://www.freestufftimes.com/24/free-6-pack-of-taylor-made-penta-tp-golf-balls/

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Apr 24, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/testpenta -you have to say you're a 15 or lower index/handicap, play 3 or more rounds each month, and play one of these balls: Titleist ProV1, ProV1X; Bridgestone B330, B330 RX, B330 RXS, B330S; Callaway Tour is, Tour iz, Tour ix; Nike 20XI, 20XI-X; Nike One Black, One Tour, One TourD, One Platinum; and Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star XV

Register to remove this ad
  3. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

You Have Been Selected To Receive A Free 6-Ball Penta TP Pack!

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks. Every layer makes Penta TP the first complete Tour ball. Put it to the test using each of the 5 shot categories and see what Penta TP's 5 layers can do for you.

Thank you again for your participation and please follow the link below to learn more about the Penta TP golf ball.

Thanks Chris!

4. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

Signed up said winners will be notified by email.

5. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

I looked them up on Amazon and for a dozen of these balls they were $39.95 plus shipping so this is atleast a $20.00 freebie. I'm stoked and can't wait until the weather clears up so I can test the club and the balls.

Congrats to those who got both!

6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

got the email too. Yeah these higher end golf balls are pricey. I love playing them, but only for free :kekeke:

7. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

I love playing them too but the same as you, only for free or if I find them on the course.

I'll tell you these Taylomade giveaways are the best, with shipping and all it's saved everyone atleast $140.00 bucks.

Thanks again Chris!

8. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i will have to check my email woot

9. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks. Every layer makes Penta TP the first complete Tour ball. :)

10. peekaboo

peekaboo New Member

This started over today :)

11. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i havent received these yet has anyone else? should be coming anytime, my hubby looks for them daily, lol

12. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

Received mine yesterday! :jump:

13. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i clicked on link to register for this months but said Bad URL. is there another link to this or is this over now?

14. Cake

Cake New Member

freebie is over... i got the balls back in the summer...

15. maverick75

maverick75 New Member

Got them as well, sold them to my golfing Buddie.

16. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

I got two packs of them and saved them for my brother for Christmas. He was thirlled to get them.

17. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

i emailed them they told me they be happy to send me everything i requested