HSN.Com: *HOT!* $20 off $20 Coupon Code

Sandy

I bought the Ahava Triple Trio Bath and Body set for a little over $5 because of shipping.

This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 at 7:16 pm.

Wow! HSN.com is offering up a very *HOT* coupon code! Just use code 319175 to score $20 off your first single-item purchase of $20 or more. Shipping starts in price at $4.95, but will vary depending on what you purchase. Also, there are some items that qualify for FREE shipping. The Snuggie Soft Microplush Blanket with Sleeves is priced at $24.95 with FREE shipping, so just $4.95 (+ tax) shipped after the coupon code. Let us know what bargain you score in the comments.
Even sweeter, make sure to go through ShopAtHome… you’ll get 4% cash back on your HSN purchase! Just head on over here, login or register and click through the HSN link to start shopping.

Sandy

By the way, you can select a category, such as kitchen, and on the left side of the page you will see an option of Free Shipping. You can narrow your search down by selecting the Free Shipping and then selecting to sort by price, from low to high. You can more easily see the $20 or more items available to choose from. You must have a single item of $20 or more for the code to work. You will be able to enter the code AFTER the screen where you enter your credit card info.

Sandy

Yea, I don't know about that. I just saw it on Hip2Save. Collin didn't state it was for first time purchasers. You could try it. The worst would be it wouldn't take it.

PICKELFIEND12

I already had an account registered, but never purchased anything, and it took the code. I don't know if that made me a newbie or not.

webhunting.info

yeah it says $20 off your first single-item purchase of $20 or more. i believe that means first time buyers. she worded it wierdly.

Suellen

The Church Lady
:jump::jump: Woot! It worked for me. I have purchased from them a long time ago. I got 2 Perlier hand creams for $5.70 shipped.

marioswifey

tattoo loving member
it worked for me also i got the snuggie as well because i have a thing about snuggies for some odd reason

Sandy

I was reading some of the comments posted on Hip2Save. Love to see what others got. I read where someone got a Tracphone gift card. Never would have thought of that.

Sandy

Call Customer Service. It didn't work for my sister but when she called, they were able to post $20 to her account.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
didnt work for me

did not work for me either

Call customer service, as suggested. I just did, and while I was on the phone with the rep she credited my account. It showed up in red bold text that $20.00 in Spendable KA$H credit has been applied to my account. Then all I had to go was click the line right underneath that said apply to my order. This is what I ordered, as my hair takes a beating here in Florida. I'm looking forward to trying it! :wiggle:

http://beauty.hsn.com/signature-clu....aspx?webp_id=5448397&web_id=5448397&ocm=sekw

register to remove this ad: