HP Touchpads $99 or $149!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by rissasweetay, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

You are bidding on an awful drawing of an HP Touchpad. I'm posting this because I see idiots bidding $300 on $99 tablets, and $850 on a $99 tablet running Android--so I figured maybe someone would be dumb enough to bid on my drawing. Hell, if this sells for over $800, I'll draw you another one with Android on it AT NO EXTRA COST!

Sure, I'll admit it: I want a Touchpad, but I'm not spending over $150 on one. Yeah, I hang out on Slick Deal's 1500+ page forum AS A GUEST looking to snag a deal--go ahead, hate me. But only AFTER bidding on this.

This was drawn on a regular sized sheet of white paper. The drawing is in BLUE pen!--my (and likely your) favorite color. This weighs less than an actual touchpad, is flexible, and is 1/1--you can sleep well at night knowing that you're different than the thousands of others who got a "real" touchpad. It can also be viewed as a drawing of a 16 or 32 gb one.

And finally, this touchpad drawing is of the rare WHITE one.

Shipping on this is free. It'll be shipped in a padded envelope.

RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Feel free to contact me with questions.

(I'm a broke college student. You aren't spending this money in vein. :D)
    Posted with eBay for iPad

LMAO!!!

2. melloddie

melloddie New Member

...and he's up to at least over $2000+ in fees already. Now he's gone from a poor college student to a SUPER poor college student :kekeke:

3. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

4. melloddie

melloddie New Member

yea and did you guys read some of the Q/As yet? Some of them are just as hilarious :

5. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

Is someone actually going to be paying that much, or is EBAY going to remove it. THAT'S CRAZY!!!

6. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

Nope they're just trolling back :bigthumb:

7. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member