*HOT* Yves Rocher 1/2 off Products Plus...

Linda

*HOT* 1/2 Off Products PLUS $10 Off $30 PLUS FREE Shipping PLUS FREE Gift PLUS 30% Cash Back!!

Whew, can you tell that I am excited about this one!!? Right now, at Yves Rocher they have TONS of great deals…with products up to 1/2 off!! First of all … you will want to find $30 worth of products that you love (not hard to do, they have great stuff …even organics!) You get a free gift and samples automatically for any order… but get your order to$30 you can use coupon code: 30DEA10 at checkout to take $10 off….so, now your total is $20 … look at all that I got for $20 (actually for only $14, because I am getting $6 cash back!):

Go HERE to get started…I love their organic soap line, and they have some great markdowns so you can really stock up. (the hand soaps are 1/2 off by the way, you will see the lavender hand soap as the first item in my cart above)
Here is the important part… the icing on the cake….go through Ebates where you will get 30% cash back (yes! THIRTY PERCENT!) PLUS a $5 credit to your Ebates account when you make your first purchase!!

THIRTY PERCENT!! That means that I will be getting $6 cash back on this order which was $20 … for ALL THIS STUFF… and in the end, I will have spend $14!! (plus if you are a new Ebates user then you will get an additional $5 to your Ebates account!)

register to remove this ad: