HOT* FREE Gift Sets From Walmart After Rebate!

Linda

I'm not sure if these are really worth it but they would make nice gifts..

venusbreeze-243x300.jpg

Yay!!! Here's a FREEBIE for ya! Walmart is currently offering a few $9 Gift Sets that come with either a FREE Magazine subscription or a $9.99 rebate offer!! You can check out all the details HERE! (scroll down to the bottom of the fine print) Just mail in your receipt, along with the Allure card found in the gift pack and THIS form within 30 days of purchase to:
-
Conde Nast Special Programs
P&G Basket Program, PO box 37722
Boone, Iowa 50037-0722
-

After $9.99 rebate - FREE + moneymaker!

After $9.99 rebate – only $3.01!
-
Make sure to shop thru Shop at Home HERE to get 3% cash back!

quin208

the form is for the magazine subscription only i think? how do you mail in for the rebate?

*edit* nevermind i read the fine print where it explains it :)

Last edited:

webhunting.info

ebates has 2% back from walmart. or if you buy in the store you can use q's. i guess the price went down. when we did this in november the price was $9.99.

Kay

Worker Bee
I wonder if they have them in the store. I'll have to check tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up Linda!

Stormy Weather

I wonder if they have them in the store. I'll have to check tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up Linda!

They had them in-store when I did it two weeks ago -- prices were higher though.

I got the Spa Indulgence basket -- shelf price was $15 -- I had a $5 off coupon for the body wash, so that brought it down to $10. Sent in for the $9.99 rebate.

Kay

Worker Bee
They had them in-store when I did it two weeks ago -- prices were higher though.

I got the Spa Indulgence basket -- shelf price was $15 -- I had a $5 off coupon for the body wash, so that brought it down to $10. Sent in for the $9.99 rebate.

Nice! Thanks. I'll check my q's for tomorrows shopping.

maggie6872

These are located by the Christmas stuff in my local store. After searching hi and low thru HBA I finally found them!

quin208

these gift sets are now 50% off at my walmart. i picked up two today and going to submit for the rebate. does anyone know if there is a limit per household???

webhunting.info

these gift sets are now 50% off at my walmart. i picked up two today and going to submit for the rebate. does anyone know if there is a limit per household???

i don't think it said there was. ymmv? how did you get out of the house? :kekeke: it started snowing here this morning. :(

quin208

i don't think it said there was. ymmv? how did you get out of the house? :kekeke: it started snowing here this morning. :(

lol i know i prob should of stayed in. the roads are STILL not great. my back door is still snowed in but thankfully my dad shoveled the front door free lol

angel7240

I picked up three...used a bogo olay lotion($7.67) w one=7.48, $2 frebreze candle w/ one, and $1 off herbal esses product w the other=4.00. The frebreze one was torn apart and didn't have the rebate but oh well.

They were out of the gilette ones which made me mad as I have a lot of the gillette/proglide razor Q's..but did get 2 of the razors for $1.97 each so not too bad I guess. I found they have a lot of the Old Spice gift packs on clearance for 7.50 and theres a $2 off P&G Q.

If both my baskets are on the same receipt for the rebate will that work or should I have gotten 2 seperate transactions?!

quin208

I picked up three...used a bogo olay lotion($7.67) w one=7.48, $2 frebreze candle w/ one, and $1 off herbal esses product w the other=4.00. The frebreze one was torn apart and didn't have the rebate but oh well.

They were out of the gilette ones which made me mad as I have a lot of the gillette/proglide razor Q's..but did get 2 of the razors for $1.97 each so not too bad I guess. I found they have a lot of the Old Spice gift packs on clearance for 7.50 and theres a $2 off P&G Q.

If both my baskets are on the same receipt for the rebate will that work or should I have gotten 2 seperate transactions?!

i did two separate transactions just in case but the rebate form says submit "copy" of receipt so you should be okay with sending the original in one and a copy of the receipt in the other.

scmommy

Does anyone know if CVS has the one with the rebates? Gotta go to the drs today and CVS is right beside the building so I figured I'll look....

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Someone on another site said they sent in 4 different rebate forms for this offer and was sent a letter saying she could only redeem one per household and to be expecting only one check for $9.99. It could be an isolated incident or that could be what's happening, just thought I'd give a heads up.YMMV.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ohhh TY. I went to Walmart today and this was the very last gift set that I was able to find that I could use a coupon on. The rest of the gift sets were all "Walmart brands".

Tryed to Rep but I need to spread some love around first.

register to remove this ad: