HOT!! Free dinner at Olive Garden/Red Lobster (dardon rest)!!!

getitfree

ok... so.. I stopped at one of my local Hallmark stores, and they have Christmas cards by the register that have a 5.00 Dardon Restaurant, Red Lobster, etc..gift card inside the card. They charge 7.99 for the card. I threw in a filler.. a birthday wrapping paper decoration for 1.99 and a carmel candy for .35 cents. Then I used my 10.00 off 10.00. The cashier asked the manager if they would accept my 10.00 off 10.00 since it was a gift card, and the manager said.. absolutely because I was buying a Hallmark card that happens to contain a gift card. Now.. there are lots of Hallmarks near me, and I tried a second one, they didn't have the cards.. but the first store told me that most Hallmarks just got these in. You could buy 2 cards and pay the difference, but I would just make several trips and use fillers.. they have small candles for 1.50 or 1.99.. also, birthday wrapping paper bows are 1.79 and a decoration for the wrapping paper is 1.99... and of course they have .59 cent candy by the register. If you can collect several of these, which I hope to do in the a.m., you can get an awesome dinner!! The not so good part is that you pay tax on the gift card when you buy it at Hallmark, and then tax on the dinner when you use it.. but it is still a very good deal.

getitfree

could you pls post a picture of the card? thanks- repped

ok.. give me a moment.. it says 5.00 gift card at the top, along with Darden. Also, the cashier did have to charge up the card..you know, like when you buy a gift card, so I know it is good.

getitfree

Here are a few photos of the Hallmark card and the gift card.. they have several Hallmark cards though.. so don't just look for this specific one.

skip this.. can I just email it to you? then you can post it.. I can't figure out how to do it.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Here are a few photos of the Hallmark card and the gift card.. they have several Hallmark cards though.. so don't just look for this specific one.

skip this.. can I just email it to you? then you can post it.. I can't figure out how to do it.
click the Go Advanced button then Manage Attachments.. sorry for giving you a hard time :kekeke:

getitfree

could you pls post a picture of the card? thanks- repped

Pls. pm me your email address, and I will email the photos to you, they are on my comp, but I can't seem to post.. that is why I never post in the what I got section.. I am only semi-computer literate!

getitfree

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40119041 bytes) in /home/igneous/public_html/forums/includes/class_image.php on line 2401

Pam i Am

Great deal..although at my local Red Lobster & Olive Garden...$5 gift card would not buy a "Free Dinner" ....

getitfree

I have 4 of the rest. gift cards.. getting closer to an awesome dinner. Also, keep in mind, if you register on their site for emails, they will email coupons which I am sure can be combined with the gift cards.

register to remove this ad: