HOT 5 point deals @ RecycleBank Every Day This Week!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Pam i Am, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

(Monday, 12/13 through Friday, 12/17), one of RecycleBank’s most popular rewards will be discounted to:jump: only 5 RecycleBank Points-Today’s deal is a Buy 1 Coke 2 liter bottle and Get 1 Free coupon for only 5 RecycleBank points (this same coupon is normally 60 points!). Limit one coupon per member during the 12/13 holiday discount promotion.:xmas:

Register to remove this ad
  3. KathyinFla

KathyinFla Secret Society Member

:h5: Thanks! I just got one, but my message stated (when out of curiosity I tried getting more than 1) that you could only get one per DAY. So it appears we can get one per day this week! w00t!!! :h5:

Update - OK, so your thread title states this. I didn't catch that, and when I read your post I guess I took it out of context.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  4. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

5. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

Thank you so much, I've got one! I'm down to 650 points now :(

6. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

650!!! That is an awesome amount. I have 145. I bought a lot of $/$$ CVS coupons when they were available.

Thanks Pam!!!! :xmas:

7. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Watch the green house video thing from P&G answer the questions at the end and you will earn 25 points

8. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

thank you!

9. bettyjomama

bettyjomama New Member

10. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Awesome! Thanks!

11. hough747

hough747 Member

I'm headed there now! Thanks for the heads up.

Only problem: no grocery stores near me accept any IP free q's. No kidding. Four different majro chains: each one of them is the same. If the word 'Free' is anywhere on the q, no store will accept. Gues I'm headed to but CVS, wags or ra. :)

12. nacant

nacant New Member

Not sure, but it says they'll mail you the coupon, so it should be a plain old walmart-friendly coupon. At least, that's how all the other mailed coupons I've gotten have been. (Except for the most recent Free Garnier haircolor one, which is a little iffy-looking.) Here's hoping..

13. KathyinFla

It's a "real coupon" that is mailed to you.

14. nitadawn

nitadawn New Member

I have gotten these before, and they are nice shiny coke coupons that they will take at any store!! Not computer printed looking ones! Thank you for the post!!:xmas:

15. rachaelmarie

rachaelmarie New Member

I just received 5 in the mail today when they were half price at 30 points, but you definitely can't beat 5 points! =)

16. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

TODAY'S DEAL: BOGO CLIF BAR for 5 points...now u can print instantly at home! (new recycle bank feature)

17. KathyinFla

I am so upset! :cry: The BOGO Coke 2 liter coupon is now back up to 60 points! WTH...I thought it was until the 17th!!!

18. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

it's a 'daily deal'...new 5 point deal each day this week..did u get the free 12pk coke on my coke reward points?

19. KathyinFla

No, because I need 10 more points. :(

But thanks for letting me know! :D

20. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

Today is a Bed Bath and Beyond $10 off $30 coupon for 5 points.

21. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Thanks for the update Stormy. Hoping for a good one I can use tomorrow! :fingersx: