Home Depot free kids' workshop on 7/4

webhunting.info

from bargainbriana:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...Id=&langId=-1&pn=Kids_Workshops&storeId=10051

Create this picnic caddy for your Fourth of July festivities! Home Depot is having a FREE workshop this Saturday, July 4, 2009 from 9am - noon at all Home Depot locations. They are designed for kids age 5- 12 so keep that in mind.

In addition to bringing home the newly constructed hardware sorter, your child will all receive a kid-sized orange apron, similar to The Home Depot associates’ aprons, and an achievement pin.

The Home Depot holds these Kid’s Workshops the first Saturday of every month with a variety of projects. What a fun and inexpensive way to stretch your entertaining budget with your children!

-----------------

kid's workshop held the first Saturday of each month.

Heather

The Milk Thief
I soooooooo wish I had a Home Depot here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to lose my mind on entertaining these buggers.

webhunting.info

aw crap! thought you might at least have that. you really are in the boonies i guess! we got a home depot here about two years ago. right across the street from lowe's. no enough biz here to support them both. interesting planning.

register to remove this ad: