Halloween Special Offer HD Video Converter (Original $49.95, Now $0.00)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Lancher, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Lancher

Lancher Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. mimay

mimay New Member

it says $35.95 not $0.
    I used your link. Is there a code or something else??

4. Lancher

Lancher Member

hey mimay,

i think you should first click LIKE then you can unlock it and get it for free:h5:

5. slowelee

slowelee New Member

Great Find!

Got it! Thank You very much.

6. rocksprite

rocksprite Member

can someone explain what this HD Video Converter does? is it easy to use? I'm considering getting it but I'm not sure. Thanks so much!

7. Lancher

Lancher Member

Hi rockspritee, maybe you can take a look at this page: http://www.winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/

hope it be helpful

ps: this giveaway will close on Nov. 6 (only 2 days left), and make sure to register it before Nov. 10

:D

8. lizmac21

lizmac21 New Member

i don't se how to get it for free,please help.thanks

9. arob

arob New Member

I hate to say it, but if you're not lazy you can get free programs to do everything the software can. For instance, VLC is a media player and can play nearly every codec out there. Likewise, there's several plugins and sites to download YouTube videos.

Even so, the software seems to be great for someone who wants video support in one package.

10. Lancher

Lancher Member

i think this giveaway has ended. :(

11. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

This software is regularly on a "free offer" somewhere. Keep an eye out; it will come up again.

Lancher--just curious--do you work for this company? If so, since you all sponsor so many giveaways, ever thought of asking Chris to sponsor one? We have a lot of members who like to sponsor contests and giveaways on their blogs too. I usually see a techie-type sponsor the giveaways. Think of the potential viral marketing FST members could help you with in the Mommy/Student?saver type communities :)