Groupon: $20 Barnes&Noble GC for $10

PICKELFIEND12

Nope, but the purchase went through.. I just go an email saying it's available for printing, but still cant log in to print it.

foziak

I did it through the form they have. I have credits on my account and I can see from my ipod app that they used the credit I have on my account instead of my credit card.

Kimmi

When I try and buy this it wont let me. I go to the alternate link when it say that log in is temporarily unavailable. After I enter my information it tells me there is already an account associated with my email address and asks me to log in. Any one have any ideas what I am dong wrong?

PICKELFIEND12

I just used mine, it is considered a gift card. And there's a 15% off one item coupon code: B7C3R9C Plus 4% cash back through ebates

Kimmi

Finally let me purchase when I did it through my email. Wish they had this a few weeks ago when they had a great deal on a few books I wanted.

secondact

Can anyone tell me where to find the offer on Swagbucks? I finally was able to log in to Groupon to confirm that I had credits, but now I can't find the special offer on Swagbucks? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

PrpleHze

Can anyone tell me where to find the offer on Swagbucks? I finally was able to log in to Groupon to confirm that I had credits, but now I can't find the special offer on Swagbucks? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

If you click on "Daily Deals" it will take you to it. If you have the toolbar, it is listed under "Earn".

register to remove this ad: