Gift Cards???

krissyg89

Most of the time we get them (without paying for them) from surveys.

Here's a popular thread where lots of people were getting codes for Amazon:

http://www.forums.freestufftimes.com/showthread.php?t=17134

Edit: Also be sure to check out Chris' posts. He seems to always find the best way to get gift cards. So far lots of people here have gotten iTunes gift cards, 1800 Flowers gift cards, Gilt Group online store credit, etc. Most of the time all we had to do was fill out a small form or just sign up

Last edited:

ToughTimes

So far, I think swagbucks has been the easiest, quickest and the most reliable way of getting Amazon GCs. I have got $25 in the past 2 months without any references !!

Karen

Persevering Member
So far, I think swagbucks has been the easiest, quickest and the most reliable way of getting Amazon GCs. I have got $25 in the past 2 months without any references !!

Swagbucks really? I don't earn bucks that fast, but I have heard of some who do...for me it would be MyPoints.com

ToughTimes

Swagbucks really? I don't earn bucks that fast, but I have heard of some who do...for me it would be MyPoints.com

yup, it takes me 2 1/2 weeks to redeem a $5 Amazon GC. I make around 2-3 SBs per day i.e one at home, one in office and another with the swagcode.

ToughTimes

Mturk has small tasks to complete called HIT (Human Intelligence Task). Accept a HIT/task if you like the description and the money. Upon completion of the task, hit submit. Money will be transferred to your Mturk account when your task is approved.

Once you collect $1 or more in your mturk account, you can transfer them to either your amazon account and use it just like GC credit or to your bank account.

I like this specially because I get money faster unlike these survey sites where I need to wait for several months to meet their minimum points to encash it. And they take so long to mail the check!!

BLT

Hippy Member
Mturk has small tasks to complete called HIT (Human Intelligence Task). Accept a HIT/task if you like the description and the money. Upon completion of the task, hit submit. Money will be transferred to your Mturk account when your task is approved.

Once you collect $1 or more in your mturk account, you can transfer them to either your amazon account and use it just like GC credit or to your bank account.

I like this specially because I get money faster unlike these survey sites where I need to wait for several months to meet their minimum points to encash it. And they take so long to mail the check!!

Thanks for explaining Mturk to us. Have you been doing it for long?

ToughTimes

Not for long, just a couple of months now. I usually do it when I need a few dollars to fill in my Amazon gift credit :) Like last time, I had $20 amazon GC credit using Swagbucks and needed 5 more to qualify for the free shipping. So, I used mturk till I got $5 :naughty:

But I know people who have earned few hundred dollars using Mturk !!

haileysmom0725

I am in a few survey groups that i get them from,
opinion place offers them when completing a survey,

my husband was 1 of 300 young adults aged 18-25 for mtv vips, and he gets around 30-50 a month, survey chats are higher,

socratic forum is a survey group that you can get gc
mypoints is another one
and saynation.com is another survey group

register to remove this ad: