Gevalia....

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by momofbee, May 14, 2009.

1. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Anybody ever ordered from them?

I was just thinking that this would make a really nice gift for someone.....if I could remember to cancel as soon as I got it.

For $10.00 and free shipping you get all of this:
    12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffeemaker
    Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
    Gevalia Travel Mug
    And (2) 1/2 lb bags of cofee

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/continuity/enroll/differentoffer.aspx
    Enter offer code 121600
    Choose your coffee maker color, coffee flavors and check out.

After receiving your order call 1-800-GEVALIA to cancel (or you'll keep getting shipments)

Register to remove this ad
  3. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

I have but it was years ago. This is one of those been around forever deals but it's still a good deal!

4. Kmarie

Kmarie Wallflower Member

It is a good deal, I haven't ordered it though have thought about it. :) I usually write what I need to cancel on post its lol

5. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

i ordered!! arghhh i nnneeeeeed to remeber to call to cancel!!!! i should have read that!!!!

6. edohpa

edohpa morning member

I have done this numerous times, but there coffee pots always seem to go to hell after about a year!! so make sure you keep all original papers with it, it is the only way they will replace it for free!! But on a side note there coffee is really good!!

7. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

ok its been 2 months now and nothing came they toke the money offer when i ordered.....arghhhh

8. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

i never got the coffee pot but i got the coffee cannister. i've been using that for YEARS!

9. mojodaddy

mojodaddy New Member

I did this, and the coffee pot didn't last very long, it wouldn't hold water after awhile, but the coffee is nice!

10. zinmaster

zinmaster The Collector

I've done this a couple of times. I've always been pleased with their products. They send free samples and are very good with customer service (adjusting shipping times, etc.) The coffee is good too! :yum: