free zebra pen pal items(40.00 value) hurry first 1000

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by auntcrystal77, Jun 20, 2011.

1. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

thank you! :bowdown:

Zebra pens are the best but not as popular.

4. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Holy COW! That's a doozie of a freebie. I hope it comes! Thanks Crystal.:h5:

5. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

never heard of them but we always use pens lol :h5:

i sure hope it comes also:h5:

haydudeitsme likes this.
  6. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

I can't get any images to load but the form was there so I filled it out. Being a poor college student and mom, pens always come in handy!!! Can someone tell me what was actually included?

7. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

thanks auntcrystal77

8. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

Nevermind, I got the package info to load, but can't get whatever graphic to load after i submit. If I hit share, it says there was a problem with sign up. I've tried again and again and keep having the same problem. I think this isn't my day for facebook freebies, I got screwed out of the tide freebie the same way. Oh well, one day I'll get one!!! :)

9. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

try using google chrome

10. ChevVan75

ChevVan75 Member

Thank You auntcrystal77
    :h5::run::h5:

11. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

just got this email----Thank you for entering the Zebra Pen Pal promotion. Due to an overwhelming response, we blew through our supplies within a few hours! We were able to gather up additional kits and you were among either the first 1,000 people who entered or were randomly selected to receive it – congratulations!

12. Cake

Cake New Member

have not gotten an email yet :( I hope I get one because I got the form and filled it out and sent it... sits and waits.

13. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I haven't either. Yay for Auntcrystal though!

14. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

well i hope alot of us get it :) i posted as soon as i did it so hopefully :)

15. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I hope so too. I had plans for summer bribery... For some of the youngens to actually write real letters to some of their elders. I figured it was a win-win situation. Of course I could still do it.:h:

16. donnasarno

donnasarno New Member

Thanks Crystal! Thats a great promotion. I have kids and grandkids that will be fighting over this one!:rofl::jump::kekeke: Donna

17. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Got my email this morning! It went into the trash and I wouldn't have noticed but I was bored and started poking around. Thanks again Crystal!:h5:

18. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

wow i got two of these today and all i can say is these are so nice and talk about sending plenty :)

19. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I got mine last week. I'm still amazed! Thanks so much for posting this Crystal.:h5: I've been sharing. (my favorite thing to do - second only to getting them in the first place!) :kekeke:

20. jldavern

jldavern New Member

I just got an e-mail. Said:

Thank you for entering the Zebra Pen Pal promotion. Due to an overwhelming response, we blew through our supplies within a few hours! However, to thank you for supporting Zebra, in lieu of a coupon you will receive a free sample pack of our newest product, the Z-Grip Animals Ballpoint Pens