Free travel bag from Colgate!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by MeShA, Jan 8, 2009.

1. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

Register to remove this ad
  3. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Thank you!

You're right, should be a snap! That is so cute, too!

4. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Thank you!

5. Georgiamommy2

Georgiamommy2 New Member

Thank-you!

6. N6NCY

N6NCY New Member

Hey the 6 (the limit) tubes of Colgate total that we just got free from CVS was $2.50 a piece before all the couponing and ecbs. 6 x $2.50 = $15!! Done!

(7) TERMS: Limit one per customer submission. Products purchased before or after program dates are not eligible for this offer. Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery. Offer void if correct proof, dated cash register receipt, this official form (which may not be reproduced) and complete name, address and zip code are not included. Special offer requests must supply either street or rural address. Offer rights are not assignable or transferable and void where prohibited. Offer good only in the USA. Offer expires 1/31/09.

What does one per customer submission mean? Can I submit two, it just must be a separate envelope?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  7. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I would think it means one per address/household. I would think you could get multiples if you have multiple addresses you could have them mailed to.

8. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Did anyone purchase all 6 Colgates on one transaction AND utilize 6 $1.50 Aetna coupons? Do you think that will work for the rebate or are you leary?

9. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

oooh I can get that with my soft soap hand soap purchase this week at walgreens!! yay!

10. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

I did mine on 2 transactions. I am leary, but it doesn't say after coupons. Plus, I bought mine with other stuff, and could claim that it is a coupon for something else :bigthumb:

11. N6NCY

N6NCY New Member

That's exactly what I'm doing. Because of ECBs my total only says 8 cents, but I've mailed off for stuff in the past like that and I still get it.

12. sammismom

sammismom New Member

Extra UPC Codes for this offer

If you have any please let me know I need enough for 1 bag
    Thanks

13. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

You have to submit dated receipts with this, so just the UPCS won't work.

14. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Nice one... thanks!

15. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

I thought I had thrown my receipts away from the toothpaste I just got, and I didn't! So I already have mine ready!!

16. N6NCY

N6NCY New Member

OMG! Keep all your receipts from everything you buy! lol I keep receipts and UPC's all nicely organized (okay so thrown randomly :rofl:) in a hat box. I havent been doing it for very long, but it has already paid off numerous times!

17. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

I am such a disorganized person, I would have receipts coming out my ears, and the kid's ears LoL

19. leigh

leigh Friendship is Universal

OMG i bought $15 in products TODAY! how funny:uh::rofl::h5:

20. Smiley

Smiley New Member

I did that deal... and I used the coupons too. I am going to send my recipt! :noes: :dunno: I hope it works..

Thank you for this.

21. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Could someone please provide me with the mail-in address for this offer. Thank you. :)