free tote bag from all state

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by werewolf30, Nov 23, 2011.

1. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Kaebot

Kaebot New Member

It asks for a promo code.

4. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

15 digit code?

5. Cake

Cake New Member

Get a FREE cooler when you request an Allstate insurance quote. Call 1-866-621-6900 and ask for a promo code/control number. Once you have your quote, fill out the form. Offer is good through 12/31/11 or while supplies last. Offer NOT valid in AZ, DC, GA, IA, MI, NM, NV, NY.

http://www.allstatequoteforcooler.com/

6. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

if anyone wants to share a code that would work too *wink*

7. CARAMEL42

CARAMEL42 Member

My cooler is on the way, and they saved me 300.00 on my car and homeowner's insurance.:run::rofl:

8. halosong

halosong New Member

Does anyone have the promo code???

9. mshelly

mshelly Member

did anyone get code??

10. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

i am not sure get 1 will ever tell it is a really good freebie corse i would keep it to my self

11. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

who ever get 1 i ment

12. mshelly

mshelly Member

I called got quote kind of a hard sell== here's my number dont know if it will work again!!! 100099133461006

13. Cake

Cake New Member

nope the code did not work.... I changed the last digit to a 5 and it went through. ;) so you don't have to call for a code, just change the digits LOL!!! :rofl:

14. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

With all due respect...

You think it's acceptable to inundate this forum with youvia spam, but "a really good freebie" [sic] you'd "keep it to my self"? Can someone please explain to me how THIS is acceptable forum behavior?

Me, OTOH, I feel compelled to share the "good freebies" to help pay back all the folks that post their "good freebeies" here. I feel compelled to help ensure the signal to noise ratio is as high quality as it can be.

Yet, your way of paying things forward is to keep the good stuff to yourself, and only post the really questionable stuff?

I know I can be kind od slow sometimes...but can someone please explain this to me, and how exactly it constitutes proper netiquette?

Mykatzrphat likes this.
  15. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

PS--Thanks to mshelly for the generous sharing, that's really much more typical for the folks that hang out here (as opposed to keeping the good stuff for themselves.). I changed the numbers, and I got a confirmation e-mail. I'll be even happier if I actually get the cooler (though I'm fully expecting not to.) Thanks for being a GOOD FSTer, and sharing!

16. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

oh i ment to clairfy that i ment to say not keep it to my self laurelnev

17. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

it worked for me too

18. Cake

Cake New Member

Yes thanks to mshelly for sharing. :):h5:

laurelnev I hope you get the cooler. :fingersx:

19. mshelly

mshelly Member

No problem!! Hope we all get one looks nice!!

20. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

Thanks - got it.

21. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

100099133484457 try this code it worked