Free Tote Bag & Adult Products (18+ only!)

Dewdrop01

You just sign up. Then you have to review two products that you've tried. Advanced members need to vote you 'in' to the advanced program....it takes 5 votes....and for me it only took a couple days to get 5....so not bad. Then you pick products to test/review. The value of the allowed product depends on your current ranking. $30, $40, $50, $75, anything over $75 is assigned by admins..

eyeore65

ok so you don't get in the program until you review some items and then get 5 people to say it was ok am i understanding you right sorry i am lost how do you know when they vote you in

Dewdrop01

Yeah, your correct.

They have upgrade requests listed on the community page. So you can keep track of how many votes you have. and once you've gotten your 5 you'll move over to the 'newly advanced' column....some people may msg ya congrats, etc...

Funny shortly after I last replied the admin sent me an assignment for some product (I think it was like $65 value) unfortunately it was just NOT up my alley so I declined that. Man that was hard to do..lol

camelliagirl

ok did a review on one thing lets hope this gets me in

Hi eyeore :) Sorry I didn't answer your question right away! I didn't see your post til now. Dewdrop is totally correct about writing two reviews of things you already own, and then you go into your account dashboard and request an upgrade.

Now, for those of you who want to participate in the program but don't have two items to review OR you're having trouble getting voted in, there's something called the Mentor Program. In essence, you ask an advanced reviewer who has been approved as a mentor to help you write good reviews and hopefully to become an advanced reviewer as well. The mentor can actually assign you free stuff as well if you tell them that you would like to review but have nothing to write a review for. Neat, huh?

I'm a little jealous that the Mentor Program wasn't around when I first joined... I had to buy my own stuff :p

There is a ton of crazy giveaway stuff on the site, too. They just started something called EdenPoints where you can essentially earn gift cards for the site through site activity (no spamming or playing the system though! the admins will find out and then you'll get perma-banned :() I'm just gonna cut it short here, because this post is getting way too long!

Again, if anyone has any questions at all about the site and all the different programs it has for free stuff and discounts, ask on this thread or PM me :)

camelliagirl

Yeah, your correct.

They have upgrade requests listed on the community page. So you can keep track of how many votes you have. and once you've gotten your 5 you'll move over to the 'newly advanced' column....some people may msg ya congrats, etc...

Funny shortly after I last replied the admin sent me an assignment for some product (I think it was like $65 value) unfortunately it was just NOT up my alley so I declined that. Man that was hard to do..lol

Declining awesome, expensive toys is so hard! I've had to do it a few times because I'd rather decline something really valuable than to receive it and then write a crappy review like "Um. I couldn't use it." It's really embarrassing when that happens and I try to avoid it -_-;; Be sure to set your product preferences, though, so that the admin at least has a guideline of what kinds of products you don't want to use. It's not 100% effective, but it decreases the frequency of assignments that you don't really want.

Awesome that you got your tote bag! I've got one now, too. Just in time for classes to begin :)

register to remove this ad: