Free Tote Bag & Adult Products (18+ only!)

camelliagirl

FREE TOTE OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED.

18+ only, please!

EdenFantasys.com is currently promoting their Review Program. If you sign up today thru next Sunday (8/16-8/22/10), you automatically qualify for a free tote bag AND their 25% off Labor Day coupon.

Edit: You must COMPLETE the sign-up process, then send a message to Gary. Simply posting on the thread will NOT qualify you for a free tote bag! So please, read the "fine print" (it's in regular print under the photograph, but somehow everyone's missing it) and follow the instructions. So many people posted on the EdenFantasys thread yesterday saying "I signed up! Where's my bag?" Gary does NOT see this and you will NOT get a bag if you do this.

The EdenFantasys Review Program itself is pretty awesome. They send you free adult products in exchange for honest reviews. Think brands like LELO, Cal Exotics, and Doc Johnson. Sometimes you even get to try products before they're added to the catalog for general consumers. I was actually a little suspicious when I first joined, but two years later, I've received approximately 60 products from them at no cost to myself, except for the time it took to "test" the products and write the reviews--I didn't even have to pay for shipping.

It's totally safe, fun, and free! The reviewing community is really nice and helpful, too. Think less sleazy and more educational.

Any questions or comments, just post them below or PM me! I'd be happy to help out any prospective new EdenFantasys reviewers :]

Last edited:

camelliagirl

If you signed up for the Review Program and followed the instructions on the forum post (pretty much sending the message to the admin saying "hey! I signed up! may I have a bag please?"), you will most definitely get the tote bag :) As for all the other cool free stuff, check out the guidelines for the Review Program.

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
Me too! ..but how did you get your in-message to go through? I can't figure out who I'm supposed to send it to... HELP, please?!

krissyg89

If you signed up for the Review Program and followed the instructions on the forum post (pretty much sending the message to the admin saying "hey! I signed up! may I have a bag please?"), you will most definitely get the tote bag :) As for all the other cool free stuff, check out the guidelines for the Review Program.
I already started that. I just got done reviewing my very first toy :jump:

camelliagirl

As a reminder:

You must COMPLETE the sign-up process, and then send a message to Gary. Simply posting on the thread will NOT qualify you for a free tote bag!

So please, follow the instructions (they're right under the photograph). So many people posted on the EdenFantasys thread yesterday saying "I signed up! Where's my bag?" Gary does NOT see this and you will NOT get a bag if you do this.

PSBean

i have been trying to complete the process and it will nto let me put in my address, i gave up trying yesterday but will be trying again today. if you have any ideas please lemme know. :)

eyeore65

i don't see the message me part on it under his name i was one that put it in the comments. can you please help me i am only seeing the comment page but if i go to the next page there is an address is that it for gary@edenfantasys.com is this it

camelliagirl

i have been trying to complete the process and it will nto let me put in my address, i gave up trying yesterday but will be trying again today. if you have any ideas please lemme know. :)

You don't enter your address when you sign up, you enter it in your message to Gary. You go to his profile (he links to it in the forum post on Eden), and there is a little pink envelope icon with the words "message me" next to it under his name. You click on that and it lets you send a private message.

Friendly Advice: DO NOT post your address in the forums like some have been doing! It won't get you a free tote bag and it's just not safe to put it out there like that.

camelliagirl

i don't see the message me part on it under his name i was one that put it in the comments. can you please help me i am only seeing the comment page but if i go to the next page there is an address is that it for gary@edenfantasys.com is this it

The "message me" icon is on Gary's profile (which he links to at the end of his initial post) under his name. Alternatively, you can mouse over his avatar on the forum thread and there will be a pop-up window with a "message me" link included.

camelliagirl

Is he supposed to email you back or anything? I didn't send him my address in my initial email..

He will definitely message you back via the PM system on EdenFantasys. There have been a lot of sign ups this week because of this promotion, so he may take a little time to get back to you. Don't worry, he'll prompt you for your address once he verifies that you've completed the sign up process.

PSBean

You don't enter your address when you sign up, you enter it in your message to Gary. You go to his profile (he links to it in the forum post on Eden), and there is a little pink envelope icon with the words "message me" next to it under his name. You click on that and it lets you send a private message.

Friendly Advice: DO NOT post your address in the forums like some have been doing! It won't get you a free tote bag and it's just not safe to put it out there like that.

thnx much, just pmd and not so everyone can see, i loathe peeps knowing my stuff!!! :) thnx for the friendly reminder some people don't even realize that they did it till it's too late.

auntcrystal77

i know the tote offer is over but i want to do the review thing so i signed up on their page and verified everything is that all i do?

register to remove this ad: