free terra chips party

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Got mine yesterday and their FB wall also said someone from Customer Response will be in touch with you soon to which I responded "really?" LOL That martini glass is huge and Savannah suggested making a giant ice cream sundae :yum:

rymor

Mugu Member
lol. I got my box yesterday also. Last night when the kids called out from bed that they needed a drink of water, I told them only a little drink and then I took that big ass cup in there for them. They were laughing so hard. It's not good to drink out of though, it spills all over you.

Kristina

Got mine yesterday and their FB wall also said someone from Customer Response will be in touch with you soon to which I responded "really?" LOL That martini glass is huge and Savannah suggested making a giant ice cream sundae :yum:

sounds good, gonna make me one? :kekeke: jk

Kristina

lol. I got my box yesterday also. Last night when the kids called out from bed that they needed a drink of water, I told them only a little drink and then I took that big ass cup in there for them. They were laughing so hard. It's not good to drink out of though, it spills all over you.

:kekeke:

register to remove this ad: