free terra chips party

justjane07

Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama
http://www.terrachips.com/promos-offers/terra-tidings-party

No matter the holiday, TERRA Chips has the perfect snack to make every party a uniquely delicious experience. This holiday season we are giving you the chance to host your very own TERRA Tidings Holiday Party! But hurry, because our free holiday packs are limited. So login below and send your TERRA Tidings Holiday Party invitations now!

We'll make your get-together irresistible with an array of our delicious, all-natural varieties, a festive martini glass serving bowl, recipe and pairing ideas and our holiday-themed online invitations. It's everything you need to sweep your guests off their feet. And it's all our gift to you! 'Tis the season for celebration, 'tis the season for TERRA Chips!:xmas:

jldavern

I seemed to have gotten it to work and it shows that the invites were sent but yet, my friends didn't get the invite yet.

Ladysteeler

Thanks. I invited 8. Hope that is enough. We can add additional invites later. I checked dh and he got his invitation as soon as I hit submit. They also send you an email when someone responds. Showed up in my spam. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
still no workie...keeps telling me username and password may have expired

did not work for me at first, then I tried another email and it worked. I use IE and did not want to download FF to the netbook. try another email and rep me if it works :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: