free terra chips party

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by justjane07, Dec 5, 2010.

1. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

i finally emailed them because I haven't received ANY communication from them since I got the original party confirmation. Hopefully they will respond promptly, and hopefully with good news!!!

2. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

chips :kekeke:...and a cute serving bowl shaped like a giant champagne glass was pictured on the details on their website under promotions..but they probably took that down since the chaos began

3. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

if they don't respond, their toll free phone number is posted on their Facebook page

haydudeitsme likes this.
  4. justjane07

justjane07 Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama

Dear Ms. Watson,
    Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

We have you on our list that you will be receiving a Terra Tidings Holiday Promotion pack, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.

Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.
    Sincerely,

Lynda
    Consumer Relations Representative

5. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

I hate talking to actual people on the phone (so sad, I know)! I don't always hear real well, so sometimes phone conversations are just stressful for me, so i tend to avoid them with strangers whenever possible. I will check it out as a last resort though!

6. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

ME TOO!..well, the hearing issue...i have always had a slight hearing loss, so accents and low talkers are always a problem for me as well..but if you need to call, just remember that they are actually paid to help you :)

7. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

I called yesterday and was told unless you received immediate confirmation email, then you were not getting the party. I asked about still being able to invite guests and guest confirming and she repeated the same thing. I never got a denial. We will see when/if I get the party pkg

8. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

I got an email confirmation that I got the party...Thanks for posting Andrea :h5:

9. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

:) i still did not get an email..

10. Kristina

Kristina New Member

:cry:

11. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

For the record, I felt like like she was blowing me off..so to speak. She was scrambling to answer my questions and took my name/email/number and said she would call back. :dunno:

12. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

don't give up yet..i was told same thing the first time i called...i had to post questions on facebook, email their mail website and call twice before i was told i was getting it...they have communication problems for sure!

Cyndie likes this.
  13. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

Thank you for clarifying my suspicions of her scrambling for answers. :h5:

14. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

and if you spoke with "loretta" she also said that she had to investigate and call me back..next morning i called early and spoke to a guy that told me that it had been investigated and confirmed...so its possible still :fingersx:

15. Cake

Cake New Member

it would be really great if they just surprised everyone who signed up with a party.

16. Kristina

Kristina New Member

that would be nice! :cool:

17. edohpa

edohpa morning member

GOT This Today!!
    Came with Plastic Martini Glass Serving Bowl
    2 Free Product Coupons
    Recipe Booklet
    10 Pamphlets for Guest with $1.00 off coupons in them

18. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

Cool, I'm glad to hear someone got this. I never got a rejection e-mail so there is still hope.

19. edohpa

edohpa morning member

I never got any email at all.. no rejection or acceptance.. Just showed up..
    so :fingersx: for the rest of ya!!!

20. MaehENang

MaehENang New Member

Just curious, when did you sign up? Before it was posted or after?:fingersx: