Free Taylor Made Burner 2.0 6 iron golf club

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Jan 4, 2011.

1. chrisman

chrisman New Member

I got this email yesterday!!!

Congratulations! You’ve Won a FREE Burner 2.0 6-iron from TaylorMade Golf. As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-iron to arrive within the next two weeks. The Burner 2.0 irons are engineered to deliver legendary Burner distance and more playability, while the refined vibration-management system promotes improved sound and feel.

After receiving, we urge you to try the Burner 2.0 6-iron and experience first-hand the remarkable performance and distance benefits and provide your feedback HERE. Additionally, we encourage you to visit your local retailer to demo the full set of Burner 2.0s and pass the 6-iron along to your friends and family so they, too, can experience Burner distance.

Thank you again for your participation and please follow the links below to learn more about the Burner 2.0 irons.

2. chrisman

chrisman New Member

got my golf club today...curious as to what it was worth i looked on ebay (obviously cheaper than usual due to free's arriving) but they aren't cheap...gonna keep this one!

3. Jr2005ez

Jr2005ez New Member

No club for me :(.......:p

4. MaehENang

MaehENang New Member

me either, congrats!

5. Tayken

Tayken New Member

got it worth about $120 its a wms 6 iron

6. jammom

jammom Member

Hubby got his yesterday

7. WindHarvester

WindHarvester New Member

Got it yesterday, it's very nice and I can't wait for the weather to be better so I can try it out.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone!

8. cls112976

cls112976 New Member

got mine today, but i never received an email saying it was coming, my hubby is super happy about this win!!

9. jestor

jestor New Member

Mine arrived yesterday. Very well packaged and a super nice Taylor Made iron. I'm impressed. Best win I've had in my short time here

10. jldavern

jldavern New Member

I received mine today. Very happy

11. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

my arrived today soo happy hubby is going to be elated as well woot :)

12. haydudeitsme

haydudeitsme New Member

got mine yesterday, pretty excited!!! I haven't done any golfing since I got pregnant with my first son (he's 4!) so this is a nice way to get back into it.

13. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i signed hubby up for this i dont golf but i cant believe its the exact kind he just ordered im soo glad i got this and i cant beleive it was FREE !!! :) and so far i got that and the philedelphia party with the free stainless steel skillet, some kind of cream to use at night for a study and the CoverGirl bizzkit, im doing good this month, the chocolate thingy :)

14. StayC

StayC New Member

Did yours arrive USPS? I got an email that I would be recieving one but it hasnt come yet. :hs:

15. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

mine came fed ex this morning and hubby is happy as can be :)

16. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

Did you choose the steel shaft or graphite shaft?

17. Billie

Billie Wise Crackin' Mama

It comes Fedex.

18. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

I got one today. I never got an email saying I was picked, so I am very happy. :jump: