Free stuff from Bath & Body Works

Karen

Persevering Member
Thanks love this stuff!!! No, I do not smell bad...but I like to pamper myself so do not think I stink!! lol

tshawn

"We’re sorry. Enrollment for the LUV BBW program is now closed. Stay tuned for more details."

lauradman

yup it is THREE items!!! A full sized hand soap, pocket bac and holder!! And you get to pick the scents too :) I was definitely surprised~! I got my card last week, came in a flyer type thing from B&BW.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I just called Customer Service (1-800-756-5005) and was informed that they are still sending the cards out, and we should get them by the 15th.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Doesn't the card say something like any Thursday of your choice?

*Offer valid in store only January 1, 2011 – May 31, 2011. You will receive your monthly gift by visiting U.S. Bath & Body Works stores on any Thursday during each calendar month and presenting your Membership Card. Membership Card must be presented, and will be punched, each time a gift is received.

Yep!

BTW, your new avatar is really pretty!!! :v:

meg1111

*Offer valid in store only January 1, 2011 – May 31, 2011. You will receive your monthly gift by visiting U.S. Bath & Body Works stores on any Thursday during each calendar month and presenting your Membership Card. Membership Card must be presented, and will be punched, each time a gift is received.

Yep!

Thanks I got worried.

Kristina

Yep!

:h5::fingersx:

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
I read my card last night and saw that it was the Thursday of your choice to go in. I am going next Thursday for sure.

register to remove this ad: