Free stuff at Victoria Secret

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Here is the link, you sign up and than you can print out a coupon for a free gift and a coupon for a $10 off any $35 Pink Purchase. They said the free gift is a tote bag, and also someone else went into their victoria secret, and the free gift was ANY pink item. :eek3: So well see, :noes: Some people have been having problems with it but it let me right in.!! Enjoy

https://secure.vspink.com/pink_nation.jsp

AMY1

Thanks, it worked. Comes just when I needed this. :)(when I 1st tried to print the page it printed blank, when I clicked on the GET YOU FREE GIFT! PRINT THIS it worked). That may be the problem others had??

Here is the link, you sign up and than you can print out a coupon for a free gift and a coupon for a $10 off any $35 Pink Purchase. They said the free gift is a tote bag, and also someone else went into their victoria secret, and the free gift was ANY pink item. :eek3: So well see, :noes: Some people have been having problems with it but it let me right in.!! Enjoy

https://secure.vspink.com/pink_nation.jsp

Alicialicious

Free gift from Pink at Victoria's Secret

Join PINK NATION and receive a coupon for $10 of any $35 purchase AND A free gift!

The most common free gifts reported have been a Pink Tote worth $19.50 and a free 1 ounce lotion.

Other gifts reported have been panties and even "any pink item" (which could be sweats or hoodies from the pink line at Victoria's Secret!)

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
i know that a lot of stores are running out of the bags now because it has been going on for a while. They said they would either get more bags or change the free gift, i have been able to do it twice so far.

N6NCY

Oopsies I tried searching for it on freestufftimes but I did not find the post! :uh:

I dont see it on the main page. :dunno: I know I've never signed up for it before, but that doesnt mean anything because I've missed things in the past. There are coupons up for free Pink stuff when you purchase something but I dont see this exact one on the main page.

For anybody who's wondering it says the coupon is valid 2/24 - 3/31.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
its on page 11 of this forum, free stuff at victoria secret. anyways it doesn't matter, you guys should do it, the bag is HUGE and good for beach trips or for trips in general if you have kids.

N6NCY

its on page 11 of this forum, free stuff at victoria secret. anyways it doesn't matter, you guys should do it, the bag is HUGE and good for beach trips or for trips in general if you have kids.

I am so hoping I can!! I'm excited about this one. The nearest V.S. is an hour away and I wasnt planning on going there this month again, but maybe I can pull all my freebies together and go!!:fingersx:

Alicialicious

2 weeks ago? You were on top of it!

Haha, I got the last pink tote at my store today and there was only green left so I guess they're running out of totes but there is still hope! :)

Alicialicious

I am just wondering why you went and took the ownership of this thread from me and started writing the same things I have already written I feel like you stole my thread even you supposedly posted this a while ago???

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I didn't do it!! Maybe you need to ask questions first before you start making accusations towards me. not cool

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I am just wondering why you went and took the ownership of this thread from me and started writing the same things I have already written I feel like you stole my thread even you supposedly posted this a while ago???

relax, if it's the same link I merge the threads. I would have done it sooner but for some reason I just completely missed it

register to remove this ad: