Free STAR TREK Mail IN Offer 4 Movie Tickets BY Kellogs Cereal

ByandBy

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Promotion/PromotionDetail.aspx?PID=17376

Kellogg'sâ„¢ STAR TREK Free Movie Ticket Offer
Kellogg's™ STAR TREK Free Movie Ticket Offer
End Date
06/30/10
Description
Get ready for the never-before-told story of the greatest space saga of all times - STAR TREK. Join James Tiberius Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Bones and the rest of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise for an epic adventure filled with edge-of-your-seat action and ground-breaking special effects.
Requirements

To receive your Kellogg'sâ„¢ STAR TREK Free Movie Ticket (good at participating theaters) you need:

* Completed Official Order Form
* 5 STAR TREK Official Movie Pass vouchers from specially-marked packages of Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries - all 8 ct, 12 ct, and 16 ct varieties.

Movie Ticket good for one admission (adult or child up to $12.00) to STAR TREK or any other movie at participating theaters.

Limit one Official Order Form per envelope. Allow 90 days from receipt of order.

Offer available while supplies last. Limit 5 movie passes per household.
Products

Availability
Nationally on specially-marked packages of Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries - all 8 ct, 12 ct, and 16 ct varieties

There should be a form on any of the packages of cereal or pop tarts.

ByandBy

Why it ends 6/30 IDK, unless they just send a movie ticket you can use and go to any movie. I got one more box to buy so we'll see. :)

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:io: Even with using Q's it'd still be cheaper for me just to buy the ticket (if I was ever going to see this movie lmao)

register to remove this ad: