Free Software Download - AllMyTube 2.2 - Today Only

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by pyrojaykup, Mar 9, 2012.

1. pyrojaykup

pyrojaykup Member

this is a deal a day site so its only good for today. now you can download any video you see in your browser (firefox, ie, or chrome) and save and convert them to work on your mobile device (phone, ipod, laptop, pc, etc).

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Register to remove this ad
  3. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

I am a daily GAOTD visitor, and get a lot of s/w there. (I am the Laurel listed in the Geek O Meter in the right column.) If you decide to install this (or any) GAOTD program, do yourself a favor and set a system restore point 1st. With this particular d/l, a lot of reliable commenters are reporting SEVERE system issues after installation. YMMV, but do yourself a favor and set a restore point before downloading THIS particular package. Privacy freaks: be aware that this s/w "phones home" consistently. Also, pay attention during installation and be aware that the default install includes junkware toolbars. I have had mixed results with previous wondershare offers; some have been worthwhile, while others have negatively effected my system, requiring an immediate uninstall and system restore. Personally, I passed on today's offer, as there are superior freeware alternatives without the privacy implications. (See the comments section @ GAOTD for several freeware alternatives.)

Not trying to dis the s/w; just trying to warn folks of the reported issues.