Free SoBe Lifewater at Target

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, May 30, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

you only need 5 bogos to get 10 free. One bogo will do if you combine with 2 target coups

2. annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08 New Member

If CVS had the sale going on for these, I would go, but they aren't. I checked the sale ad last night for my area.

If you use a BOGO on a BOGO sale item, does that mean you can get 4 for the price of one? I don't think that's right. How many would you be able to get?

3. evalafleur

evalafleur New Member

Thanks for posting this, I was going to ask about that.
    Even if they don't let me use all ten, $4.50 plus a $5 gift card is a pretty good price for me.

4. frugalempire

frugalempire New Member

I used two of these B1B1 at CVS last week when they had them on sale for 77 cents each. Not a bad deal to get 4 for $1.54. I don't love them, but they're not bad. I prefer the Crystal Lite - which are 10 cents each when you buy them at the dollar store (or less, if you use deals like they had at Target a few weeks ago). :)

5. annaisabanana08

I was able to get all 10 and only paid $2.00 with 4 BOGOs and 6 $0.50 off coupons. I had so many coupons that the cashier didn't even check. Even got 4 4packs of the lightbulbs free also.

6. shannonlynn21

shannonlynn21 New Member

I was able to get 50 bottles of Sobe for FREE yesterday.
    I had a 50 cents off tearpad from Walgreens.

They actually paid me about $3 in target giftcards to take all 50 bottles, 2 Olay face washes, 2 Nivea body washes, and coffee mate creamer.

7. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

sobe bogo has been reset!

8. annaisabanana08

Does that mean we can get another 10 bottles for free?

9. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

it will only allow 2 more prints per computer so if u have enough computers u can do another deal i beleive

10. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

wont let me print any of the BOGO say i already printed :sadwavey: