Free Simple Green Sample Kit

baller41124

Due to overwhelming demand we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you for your patience.

Stormy Weather

My secret code was different, so it must be an individual code for everyone.

Got through:

Congratulations!
Your request for a free sample of Lemon Scent Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner has been accepted!
We still need a few things from you, like your address, so we can send you your free sample.
Please look for an email in the next couple of days with further instructions.
Thank you for trying Simple Green!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
My secret code was different, so it must be an individual code for everyone.

Got through:

Congratulations!
Your request for a free sample of Lemon Scent Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner has been accepted!
We still need a few things from you, like your address, so we can send you your free sample.
Please look for an email in the next couple of days with further instructions.
Thank you for trying Simple Green!

ditto

baller41124

Congratulations!

just logged in and it ask me to answer questions i didnt need a code!! oh well i get the sample yay

haydudeitsme

I wonder how big the sample is

*Offer good while supplies last. The Free Sample consists of one(1) 2 oz. bottle of Concentrated Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner and one(1) 24 oz. EMPTY dilution bottle.

This is posted before they ask all the questions.

Milay

Thank you for visiting to get a free sample of Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner. Due to overwhelming demand, supplies have run out. Please check back often for new promotions, coupons, and specials.

register to remove this ad: