Free shoes from restricted footwear

Pam i Am

>>>>>UPDATE<<<<< UPDATE>>>>>>>POSTED INFO ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE.......If you qualified to get free shoes from Restricted Footwear in their "refer-a-fan" giveaway a few months ago, they are going to start contacting winners this week!! Be sure to look for a message from them.

refer 25 friends to their Facebook page and they must "LIKE" Restricted Shoes>>>make sure they post YOUR NAME on the Restricted Footwear Wall as being sent by you for you to qualify<<<<<..if they also "friend" Restricted Footwear, it counts TWICE! (so you only need 12 1/2 friends to sign up..lol..i have LOTS of 1/2 friends..LOL)

***If you would mention a fellow FST member as having sent you please!!! *RACHEL DULEY, MEAGAN CORNIEL, or KRISTIN HALE SCHACK, ALL NEED MORE VOTES TOO! (MISS CHEVY THANG-WHAT IS YOUR FACEBOOK NAME??) :v: *ENDS MIDNIGHT MAY 31st

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Restricted-Footwear/118178361553712?v=wall

>>>>>>>>>MAYBE THIS IS A BETTER WAY TO EXPLAIN:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Get 13 friends on Facebook to 1. go to this link 2."LIKE" Restricted Shoes 3. write YOUR NAME on the wall stating you sent them http://www.facebook.com/pages/Restricted-Footwear/118178361553712?v=wall

THEN they go to Restricted Footwear's Other Page here 4. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Restr...=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001072370936&ref=ts
5. And Request to become a "friend" and again be sure to MENTION YOUR NAME

(this way you get 2 votes and the quickest way to get 25...although more involved...(or just get 25 friends to write on main sites wall..least complicated way.) *hope this helps..i hope a lot of you get these, i couldn't pass up the chance to have some people get them...)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

i think if we team up..we can help each other get votes when you reach your 24 friends (or 12 1/2 if they do both..i saw you need to search their other page to "friend' them..could be confusing for some..)

when a member has earned shoes, we can then ask for others to post the names of member that still need some....???...just a thought :)

Pam i Am

**send them an email and list your friends names that signed up (not sure if required but good idea to make sure you get your FREE SHOES)

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
i think if we team up..we can help each other get votes when you reach your 24 friends (or 12 1/2 if they do both..i saw you need to search their other page to "friend' them..could be confusing for some..)

when a member has earned shoes, we can then ask for others to post the names of member that still need some....???...just a thought :)

yes i would like to team up.im not sure ppl will help me on this one!!lol

Pam i Am

ok..i am working on posting on all family members facebook pages now...i will keep a tab on my votes when complete, i'm going to put up a list of names for them to put on the walls (like YOURS!! and the others on here working hard for these free shoes..lol)..kinda fun though...

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
the only friends i have are from fst.the ppl that i kno in real life wont help me out bc they suck!!so i can only depend on yall for help!!so sad i kno!

Pam i Am

if they would approve their friend requests on their other page quicker, i could post that link and we could do this faster....i will watch this through out the day...

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Anyone who wants to "friend" me on FB can, I am Kristin Hale Schack

I cannot "like" it for you now from work Pam, but I can this afternoon when I get home :wavey:

Pam i Am

thank you..i understand..and most of my family members are still in bed..the lazy lot...lol..so far electra and ela are doing great...and i got a vote out for rachel when they decide to accept my friend request...uh...if these were golf balls or something i'd say "too much trouble" but YIKES! these are SHOES..and well, we are only female...lol

Pam i Am

i will be honest..it seems to me like they have a lot to keep up with to confirm all of these requests from 2 different pages!!!

frugalempire

It might help to invite your friends by TELLING them, not just inviting them thru FB. I personally never look at my notifications and have hundreds of them. Might be better to post on your friends' walls or something they'll see.

PS: yay, free shoes!! (got mine!)

register to remove this ad: