Free Pint of Starbucks Ice Cream -coupon

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Jul 6, 2009.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

lol. i answered you out in the chat thing but maybe you didn't see it. poor cat. he's so fat! but yes, i like most any cat! okay, somebody un-confuse me. finally got that ice cream and sent it to my other email. opened other email and it says friend sent you a coupon click on link. don't see what it wants me to click. the only link was at the bottom for coupons.com. so how would it know where to send this coupon or did i do that last night and i can't remember cuz it was late and i was tired?! :smile:

2. Buckeye80

Buckeye80 New Member

Im pretty sure they mail it to ya, when u fill out the form for the free ice cream, they have u fill out your address.

3. webhunting.info

but that would have been my address...not the friends. right?

4. Buckeye80

Buckeye80 New Member

It says send it to a friend and in smaller text it says "But we wont know if you send it to yourself :)"

So if you put your info in, and submitted, it will send it to you

5. webhunting.info

i see. thanks buckeye. i did see that small text but they just were confusing me! not used to all this sneakyness. i USED to even always use my REAL birth date!

6. Buckeye80

Buckeye80 New Member

No problem, glad to help :D

7. yousaidfree

yousaidfree New Member

they just started this promotion over again

8. webhunting.info

so we can do it again?

9. Alicialicious

Alicialicious New Member

I think he means that it started over on the hour because when I try to do it again it says I already shared :(