Free Patak’s Party Kit

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Oct 14, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

https://www.facebook.com/PataksUSA?sk=app_169099423168980 -you have to get 5 friends to accept your invitation to get it. It includes a Recipe Booklet for Organizer, Six coupons for free jars of Patak's Indian Simmer Sauces, $70 worth of coupons for any Patak's products, and Patak's Trivet

Register to remove this ad
  3. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

4. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

For those of you who have to gotten this: How did it come? How far ahead of your party date? Just wonderin'.:noes:

5. Jadedmonkey

mine came fed ex and about 2 weeks prior.

6. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Uh-oh. My party is just 5 days away and I've not seen a thing. Hmmm...

Thanks for responding Jaded!

7. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

it took me about a week before my party but it took forever for me to find the stuff in the stores lol i had to travel 45 min. in a place i never go to get it all

8. Jadedmonkey

your welcome!!!

9. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

Mine is supposed to be Dec 2nd, and I have not gotten anything yet either. Hopefully it comes today. :noes:

10. justjane07

justjane07 Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama

It should be there soon guys! Mine came within a week or 2 of getting the party and i found the Pataks sauces at Walmart and Winn Dixie in the ethnic aisle! Hope this helps!

11. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I'm sorry yours hasn't arrived either. The 2nd is Friday! :run: That's a bit too close for comfort - and that's IF it arrives today.

12. maverick75

maverick75 New Member

Whats an ethic aisle?

13. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

Got my kit yesterday.

14. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

I got mine yesterday too! So cute the way it was wrapped

15. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Hmmm.... Maybe there's still hope. Thanks for posting guys!

16. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

If you don't get yours you should post a comment on their wall. I seen someone posted on their wall and they told them when their package would be delivered.:h5::fingersx:

17. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

Thanks! :wavey:

18. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

Oh man, school is making me miss out on all of the goodies :(

19. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

The UPS guy just delivered my party pack (after 7pm)!:h: I'm so excited.:run: Now I just need to do a bit of researching and decide what to cook. And you're right: the packaging was cute!;)

20. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i received my kit the other day really cute, hope my Walmart sells this kind. For all who is wondering what came in the kit, mine had 6 Free Patak product coupons and i think 4 or 5 each sets of $1 off coupons and plastic thing i think it is for chopping not sure. Was really nice kit and i loved the way it was wrapped. :)

21. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

Food Lion sells it :)