Free Pair of Havaianas Flip-Flops on june 9

Scubabobby

Sucky or maybe not, after staying up late for those damn flipflops, woke up a hour after it went live and got the message "thanks for entering" must have been a drawing.

Karen

Persevering Member
Oops, I just saw that there was a link to click to NOT sign up for a subscription! I was panicking, thinking I wouldn't get in, so I didn't read it! I could have ended up signing over my soul. :rofl::rofl:

I did the same exact thing...but I will just write CANCEL on it when it comes...

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
strange that they didnt ask for a size my big ass feet are a 10 and I have trouble finding good flip flops that fit right, I said my birthday was 11/15/88 hope that is not too old shoot I am 28 and still get that stupid seventeen magazine

Sara

Puzzled Member
strange that they didnt ask for a size my big ass feet are a 10 and I have trouble finding good flip flops that fit right, I said my birthday was 11/15/88 hope that is not too old shoot I am 28 and still get that stupid seventeen magazine

I was surprised that they didn't ask Small/Medium/Large too. We might have to start binding our feet so we can fit into our free flip flops when they get here! :noes: :rofl::rofl:

BLT

Hippy Member
I was surprised that they didn't ask Small/Medium/Large too. We might have to start binding our feet so we can fit into our free flip flops when they get here! :noes: :rofl::rofl:

I hadn't notice until I was reading everyones comment that they really didn't ask what size. Wonder whats up with that? :dunno:

ToughTimes

ToughTime caceling their subscription !!

Wanted to give heads up for those who have been trying to cancel their magazine subscription.

When I realized that signing up for the free flip flop also signed me up for an year's magazine subscription, I tried all possible things to cancel the subscription.
- Canceled my registration and any subscription associated with the signup.
- sent emails to mail@seventeen.com and dearseventeen@seventeen.com requesting for cancellation.
- Called their customer service 1-800-388-1749 and canceled again using the recorded menu options.

After all this, I was still skeptical and spoke to a customer service personnel to verify if my subscription was canceled. He said it is not yet canceled but will go ahead and do it for me !! So, I asked him to send me a confirmation email about the cancellation, but I have not received one until now !!

Looks like they are too desperate to get people sign up for their magazine. After all this, I am still not sure if they have canceled my subscription :mad:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
I f'd up also..got my acct.# in email and went to site put in my # and canceled that way..took 2 minutes!!

register to remove this ad: